Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Merniak View Post
why im thinking the epic prize is a camo trail ._.

Camo trail + some tc haha.camo is awesome tough /o/.

btw,we reached 80 page,so stop spamming post from now.

That will help us to get official.
Originally Posted by FeedMeMore View Post
Camo trail + some tc haha.camo is awesome tough /o/.

btw,we reached 80 page,so stop spamming post from now.

That will help us to get official.

actually camo sux but well :v btw we are doing well with posts our thread its pretty clean
Last edited by Merniak; Mar 10, 2014 at 10:14 AM.
Hey uh Prolexus, I'm gonna change my avatar now haha. Yours looks awfully close to mine. Sorta scared me a bit actually.

Moving on, a tourney today or tomorrow would be nice, since Wednesday and Thursday I'm busy.
How do you kill one with no life?
I still need 4k ( don't want to take TC from the bank ) for the tourney because I want to globalize it.
I know that our thread is clean, just wanted to inform you all.
Ill see if I can still win some tourneys and possibly put some in the bank maybe 1.5k if I'm still ok
I am the true Bob of all things I was just Bob once until there was too many of too many that I could call fakes.
He was inactive for a few days. Guys, when you are going to be a little bit inactive please make a post about it.
In a tourney trying to earn some tc for the bank. How close are you to your goal of 4k, Beat?
--------------
Also, I think he was inactive due to an electricity failure or blackout. Something like that.
Even if he wanted to, he wouldn't have been able to post about it, unless he had a phone or something.
Last edited by Conduct; Mar 10, 2014 at 08:16 PM.
How do you kill one with no life?