Toribash
2 things

darky dranzzzzzz showed me how to make line-art and I've kinda been going crazy with it

annnndd uh

not super SFW, but not really nudity - Small head, huge body

beware
the goblin
I didnt show anything tbh, i showed you the tool and you did the rest, that's basicaly your skillz, not my guidance XD
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
The first one looks good.
Second is strange. xd Her head is so small, or body is so big - oh yeah didn't see you already mentioned it. xd
|Engima|Art|Manga|Anime|
Just ftw

sfa

-----

andf as

Last edited by koliaaa; Mar 14, 2014 at 07:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
________________________[SIGPIC]http://cs618231.vk.me/v618231170/1b6c/a9nJ5ryovsc.jpg/SIGPIC]
well whatever, I posted it on my deviant art, even if it was for a random user on toribash who asked about it

I know this isn't done, I know it's crappy quality but BITE ME.
This is canvas sized, it's bigger than my torso, I couldn't fit it in my scanner.
It's also like 2 years old, I abandoned it because it was beginning to become to much work.
Someone asked if I ever tried coloring my drawings in, and this was all I had for them(because coloring in isn't my specialty.)

yadadada

And yeah, deviant art for the rest of my actual art n'shit

Currently working on coloring my drawings in on the computer, so any help with computer art would be greatly appreciated. PM me if you think you can help a computer art scrub learn how to color on PC
koliaaa the first one is the best. I guess pose like that wasn't easy to draw so...
Loving it hacks. ^^
|Engima|Art|Manga|Anime|
i dont find it crappy like that,its nice in my opinion,of course,theres alway a maner to improv it :P
no u

SOOOOOooooOOO

I have done my fair share of hand drawing, but computer drawings?!

Lets recap how shitty I am at this

My most famous drawing I've here done:

yes bask your eyes on my glory

Now it's computer version revamped and requalitied

Don't look pls

Now in 150x200 avvy sized because I'm getting a large avvy :o

this ones actually pretty shitty

The only reason this picture above is different, is because I darkened her up due to the fact she was too light/bight and didn't look too appealing.

pls add this to first post ;-;
and CnC pls
that was really neat...
what program did you use to make that
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you