Toribash
^ same Troch =)

I had been doing things, because I girl just said I love you to me so I'm quite busy.

Just for a moment I'm gonna get back at viewing the forums non-stop, but thats gonna have to wait.

And yeah I'll wait =]

EDIT: Green Hats Go!!, and hi Kamura
Last edited by rockyman; Mar 4, 2014 at 06:44 PM.
Risk, no
What is with all of the hats? I think iv missed something important D:
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
I wonder what the event will be... they said all opposing teams need to be eliminated before the end of march right?
Going to be interesting if it's a good concept.
Originally Posted by Kamura View Post
Green hats is where it's at.

Yeah, pretty much.
Honestly, in my personal opinion, green hats are the only item out of the four that don't look too bizarre, awkward, and out of place.

Sorry for disappearing for another two days everyone.
Random emergency came up yesterday -- a whole bunch of water flooded up from my floorboards.
The day before that, I was working too.

So, yeah, sorry about that everyone.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
It's easy really. I'm surprised not many people know how to do this.
Take your keyboard and flip it upside-down, then type your sentence out. The effects of gravity will cause the key to be hit in reverse, sending a reverse electrical signal to your computer. This will cause the letters to come out upside-down because they receive an improper signal.
Sometimes your computer can auto-correct this because of built-in systems to catch these faulty signals, so if it doesn't work the first time, you should try again until you get it.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Hmmm.. lol
Troll much ?

Electrical signal , even they are upside down , will result in the same signal that produce the letter . Because electric is a electro magnetic wave?
Correct me if i'm blaffing.
-----
Originally Posted by rockyman View Post
^ same Troch =)

I had been doing things, because I girl just said I love you to me so I'm quite busy.

You lucky kid.

Me too lol
Last edited by Trocher3; Mar 7, 2014 at 07:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
:D