Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Hello, I am dddcrazy12 (nah dip). I am a 5th dan black belt and I am especially good In ABD (stop being captain obvious). Let's get into dat sweet, juicy, beefy part of the app where I bore you half to death with information that you probably don't need. First, lemme start by saying that I have been in assloads of clans with no regret on leaving them. Almost all of them I left because the clan wasn't right for me or I was offended in some way and just didn't want to have to spend the rest of my life with them (I marry clans until a divorce is necessary).

I have been playing toribash for 4 years now and so far have only taken 3 1/2 months off from it. My old account, landmine10, was perma-banned so I stopped playing for 2 months. Then last year on June 19, I decided "Wtf, why not give it another go?" and then I went though all the noob phases and it was more fun the second time around to watch myself grow, ya know? I first started of just doing the qa servers and private servers with my white belt friends and doing silly mods and stuff. Then, when I became blue belt, I decided I should get more serious about getting back into that sweet grind of playing and pwning people. Only like 2 days into it I remembered the whole "clan" thing and wanted to find me a good one. That is when Toribash really came back to me. I went through cried a little when my current clan died, and sucked it up to try and find another one. Most of my white belt friends got banned and I find them on alt accounts screaming at me to say hello.

Anywho, After watching a few clans die I decided I was going to get into a non-official clan for once. It lasted a lot longer. That brings me here. Back to the official clans.

My GMT is -5 and I live in teh US of A. I do have skype, it is, funny enough, dddcrazy12. I made my skype like 2 or 3 months ago ( I think).Yeah. Something like that. Anyway,

The reason I want to join [nao] is because, for 1, I can contribute some ABD skills, for 2, you guys are just b0sses, for 3, you guys are funny AF to me.

Finally I want to say thank you, if you read my app, RIP your eyes, if you didn't, oh well. XD That's pretty much it. This app took me 20 minutes to write. (Longest time record for me).

~ Ddd Out ~
Originally Posted by dddcrazy12 View Post
This took me 20 minutes to write.]

20 mins, 446 words.
That sir, is disappointing to me.

Apathy from me, opinion may change based off future events
!

a stranger, hi!

it's amazing how easy it is to sta do research on people with google. I get the impression that you are the clan-hopper type, going around clans because you feel a bit uncomfy there, or have your RL friends in another clan and such (don't even know if that's the real reason cmiiw).

but you seems energetic and generally active, which is a plus point.
if you're serious about this, you shall mingle with the nao-ians and get to know them. Decide if you really want to join the clan or not, if you feel like you can fit in the clan or not.

kk
that's all
cya
Last edited by J0Y; Jul 19, 2014 at 05:19 AM.
Step out of your skin, put it in a jar. I thought they were my friends, but they were cannonballs.
Can do sir. Thank you for feedback, both of ya.
-----
Oh, andit took 20 minutes because I kept revising and changing to get it looking the best and it be the best I can do.
Last edited by Kill; Jul 19, 2014 at 04:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Can do sir. Thank you for feedback, both of ya.
-----
Oh, and it took 20 minutes because I kept revising and changing to get it looking the best and it be the best I can do.

We're mostly a forum based clan, which makes any in-game stuff you added useless.

Why were you perma-banned?

Application denied
Last edited by Maylene; Jul 19, 2014 at 08:50 PM.
<~Arthur> Moslims go around exploding people
Hello, I am dddcrazy12 (nah dip). I am a 5th dan black belt and I am especially good In ABD (stop being captain obvious). Let's get into dat sweet, juicy, beefy part of the app where I bore you half to death with information that you probably don't need. First, lemme start by saying that I have been in assloads of clans with no regret on leaving them. Almost all of them I left because the clan wasn't right for me or I was offended in some way and just didn't want to have to spend the rest of my life with them (I marry clans until a divorce is necessary).

I have been playing toribash for 4 years now and so far have only taken 3 1/2 months off from it. My old account, landmine10, was perma-banned so I stopped playing for 2 months. Then last year on June 19, I decided "Wtf, why not give it another go?" and then I went though all the noob phases and it was more fun the second time around to watch myself grow, ya know? I first started of just doing the qa servers and private servers with my white belt friends and doing silly mods and stuff. Then, when I became blue belt, I decided I should get more serious about getting back into that sweet grind of playing and pwning people. Only like 2 days into it I remembered the whole "clan" thing and wanted to find me a good one. That is when Toribash really came back to me. I went through cried a little when my current clan died, and sucked it up to try and find another one. Most of my white belt friends got banned and I find them on alt accounts screaming at me to say hello.

Anywho, After watching a few clans die I decided I was going to get into a non-official clan for once. It lasted a lot longer. That brings me here. Back to the official clans.

My GMT is -5 and I live in teh US of A. I do have skype, it is, funny enough, dddcrazy12. I made my skype like 2 or 3 months ago ( I think).Yeah. Something like that. Anyway,

The reason I want to join [nao] is because, for 1, I can contribute some ABD skills, for 2, you guys are just b0sses, for 3, you guys are funny AF to me.

Finally I want to say thank you, if you read my app, RIP your eyes, if you didn't, oh well. XD That's pretty much it. This app took me 20 minutes to write. (Longest time record for me).

~ Ddd Out ~

a. your sig made me laff accepted
b. thx I know I'm a boss.
c. np and RIP eyes never forget 9/11 accepted
d. longest time record writing something 20 minutes? u obv pro typer 20 WPM MLG. accepted.
e. you've been in over 9000 clans, just ups the chances of you staying in this one. accepted.
d. perma-banned thus u made a new account? that's the best thing to include in an app ever. accepted

it's a YES from me! welcome to [nao]

(mays opinion doesnt matter, you're in)

USA USA USA

~ cors out pls ~