Toribash
Spaghetti is amazing, it reminds me of noodles in my mouth and makes me feel like heaven has taken over my body. Although Spaghetti has tomato sauce it tastes like it's made from the clouds created by baby elephant eaters. BOOM.
DemoniaProduction's advice of the day: Zero is not a tech expert, don't trust his advice.
Hello everyone of Enigma, I've come to apply ;)

To start off with a little about me.
My name is Mason Wendling, I got to a shitty school with a bunch of fat juggalo scum.
I live in Indiana, a pretty full place if you ask me, I have two brothers both play toribash (datsick, hopsin123). I enjoy working out and playing sports! My favorite hobby is racing go karts, it is a very neat experience that not everyone gets to experience. I live with only my mother and brothers, (stressful I'd say). That technically wraps things up.

Now for toribash!

My toribash username is McNuggets, or use to be MCNIGGETS. (Unfortunately, was banned due to racism.) but they ended up unbanning me and giving me a free name change, which led to McNuggets ;)
I'm Master Belt, I'm very active on the forums. I've come back after a short break of this god forsaken game.
I have over 2,200+ posts on the forum, I guess not a lot compared to some people, yeti find it an achievement! My past clan was raku, everything was well until a specific play came along and fucked me over. I still enjoy seeing them around, they are nice well behaved fellas, that, if I had the chance would join a clan with once more.
I don't really know what else to put, therefore I'm finished ;)

If I missed any valid information please reply or send me a private message to get my shit together!
Sincerely,
Nuggets
You'd be a great addition to the clan m8, thanks for applying.

Nice app, you're as experienced as any of us, I think you'll get along with us all just fine.

Im gonna call you McNiggets.

K, you forgot spaghetti essay/poem m8.

Originally Posted by Facade View Post

WE ARE NOT INVITE ONLY OKAY.

POST A FREE-FORM APPLICATION IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN JOINING THIS WONDERFUL CLAN.

THIS MEANS NO STRUCTURED APPLICATIONS

ALSO PLEASE INCLUDE A SHORT ESSAY ABOUT SPAGHETTI

OKAY.

Yes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
There’s significant historical debate on the origins of spaghetti. While modern rumors have it that Marco Polo imported spaghetti to Italy from China in the 13th Century, there is historical evidence that pasta was being eaten by the Etruscans who lived in modern day Italy as early as the 4th Century BC. Either way, Marco Polo is super cool.One of the best April Fools Day pranks ever involved the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) convincing the people of the United Kingdom that spaghetti grew on trees, which is about as highbrow brilliant as it gets.
Added that little part, only because it's April fools