Toribash
Original Post
How much is tc worth
I saw somewhere that it was 1$/8k but I also saw that it was raising is that true?
Last edited by craftinbros; Mar 3, 2014 at 12:44 PM.
Tc is worth however much you are willing to pay for it but then once you have it it may well be worth more or less depending on how much other people value it.

Essentially, there is no fixed rate. Generally accepted at the moment is anything from 6k to 12k per $. It all depends who you buy from and when. Very circumstantial.
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
Tc is worth however much you are willing to pay for it but then once you have it it may well be worth more or less depending on how much other people value it.

Essentially, there is no fixed rate. Generally accepted at the moment is anything from 6k to 12k per $. It all depends who you buy from and when. Very circumstantial.

k thanks! Whats the highest you've seen it sell for?
-----
and one more thing how much are santa beards worth?
Last edited by craftinbros; Mar 3, 2014 at 01:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by craftinbros View Post
k thanks! Whats the highest you've seen it sell for?
-----
and one more thing how much are santa beards worth?

fee and crux used to have a shop selling it for 15k/$
They were also selling toriprime and vip in that shop iirc. I miss fee and crux :C

the lowest price I see in the market for a santa beard is 10k
* MMDES222 (webchat@1337-A8F5BA85.trktv.net) has joined #support
[13:47:19] <MMDES222> How to add a brother to the game to make it (mc)
[13:50:05] <@Stellar> What the fuck did you just say to me

Kristis133 is better than me
In 2010 tc got commonly sold for 21k/USD
rip inflation
Now that the new torishop prices messed up the market so it's even more slow than before the rates go between 6 and 10 kilo per 1 USD.
Now the opposite is happening, a deflation seems to take place. It's a very bad time to buy tc for the sake of improving your character, if you ask me.
You should wait a while and see if the rates go up again once they fixed the market (if ever).

If you do insist on buying tc now I suggest you just open a thread in the items section on the market. The flies soon will fly by and fight for your money.
Don't take the first offer, always haggle.
Some marketeers will also be willing to give you some items additionally.
How are you?