Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Decided to finish some anime I had started a while back but hadn't finished. Nearly finished with To Aru Kagaku No Railgun S, trying to keep up with Witch Craft Works, and starting the long trek until I finish Hajime no Ippo.

It's refreshing to watch something where the strength of the protagonist is actual brute strength for once, none of this luck, speed, cheese strat bullshit that almost every protagonist has nowadays.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Just finished monster. I loved the ride it took me on but that ending ruined it for me, do not recommend it.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Girl protagonist surrounded by a mixed gender of characters? (basically, is girls only off limits?)

First thing I get off the top of my head is To Aru Kagaku no Railgun, which is the sister series of To Aru Majutsu no Index and follows Misaka Mikoto instead of Kamijou Touma, though there is overlap between the series, and you might not understand Railgun unless you've watched Index. It has two seasons of both series, so there's a lot to watch, but fair warning, it can be somewhat convoluted at times. You just have to accept you won't get a better explanation, because the explanation really doesn't matter anyways.

There's that mindfuck of a series Puella Magica Madoka or whatever the hell it's called. Never watched it, cause I hate mindfuck, but ye, it's female protagonist.

Other than that, I can't really think of any off the top of my head that aren't outright ecchi or moe anime.

Thanks Oracle. I have To Aru Majustsu no Index and Railgun, it's just that i haven't watched it. For some reason, something is stopping me from watching it. I also searched up that Puella Magica Madoka. From what i saw, its genres included thriller and psychological. It doesn't really match the pictures i saw of it lol. (It's already messing up my mind!)

Anyways, I read the up to the latest of Hadi Girl.

I WANT MORE. It is so cute. Seriously, that blush doe.

Edit- Oh, I tried that Attack on Titans game. It's pretty nice actually. It was pretty hard at first then you get used to it. I stopped playing cuz the titans freaked me out in a weird way and I didn't want to see Mikasa dying.
Last edited by Dabi; Feb 27, 2014 at 10:09 AM.
Dango, Dango, Dango, Dango...
Originally Posted by Yoyo16 View Post

Anyways, I read the up to the latest of Hadi Girl.

I WANT MORE. It is so cute. Seriously, that blush doe.

ikr... it really adorable how she is shy

anyway decide to pick log horizon
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you

sakura trick

<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Finished rewatching k-on.
Started Sukitte Ii na yo. Already finished 7 episodes
________________________[SIGPIC]http://cs618231.vk.me/v618231170/1b6c/a9nJ5ryovsc.jpg/SIGPIC]
I already wathced it 1-2 years ago
________________________[SIGPIC]http://cs618231.vk.me/v618231170/1b6c/a9nJ5ryovsc.jpg/SIGPIC]