Toribash
Hmmm... there's no other way to really do it. Personalized would be very confusing... because what if there's one person in a rank that needs the permission because he/she was selected for the job and another person is in the same rank but can't have the same permission?
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
That system looks like it would work very well.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2
[AC] Assassin
There's still some concerns from BFG though. I can understand them but I just don't see another way around it.
Leave them as they all already are named. Hovewer you can add status to rankname, that would be acceptable.
^ω^ Kotyatki ║ OŁƉɅ ║ Ultimatum in my heart ║ ɅWSUM 8+ years ║ NɅƦKѠTIKI!
Wouldn't that make it just 100% more confusing because nobody would know who had what permissions?
Uh what? You can add current status which reflects person's permissions level to rank, right after name. As I told you. In that way everyone will know everyone's permission (still have no idea why they must see it).
No, i mean what if somone wants to be Pinkie Pie but they are a higher rank and have more permissions and a 2nd person wants the same rank by cant have the same permissions? Then what?
I though it's obvious. They both would be Pinkie Pies, just with different permissions, like "PP Defender" and "PP Partylover" for example.
Oh... It's going to be really confusing now... Ranks are also based on how high they are on the ladder... So that has to be taken into account as well.
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Ranks are for multiple people. The single ponies represent the rank... not necessarily the number of people in that particular rank.

Umm... Ponyville is better than having people argue who's best pony and should be a higher rank than the other.

Try to make your post longer than this please. That wasn't really necessary.

Okay sorry wont happen again, Also i wantes to say that this is all too confusing lets just have ranks Do we really have to have our fav pony?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TH3 Unique 0N3