Toribash
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
This is my reaction to most of these posts.
Attached Images
image.jpg (33.4 KB, 9 views)
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog
_.

_.
so . . . did we send neil armstrong as the first man to the moon, or was he the first moonman on the earth neil A. + backwards(xP)=alien
When Will Chaney take back his fucking 3,000 Christmas hats
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
I fucking died.

https://medium.com/comedy-corner/fd08c0babb57

LOL
We must be share the same sense of humor because everything you post in this board I literally die laughing at.
i am the best in toribash