Toribash
Originally Posted by aracoon View Post
Contract wrists, relax clap and get low. This diminishes the chances of you getting lifted out of the dojo.
Also, the week is going to be over soon, so we should do something this weekend.
Maybe have a large skype call, or host a clan tourney.

I'm up for that... a huge skype call would be pretty cool..

Around 20k.
5k for the global if we find somebody with VIP, 15k for the prizes (First 10k second 5k).
Doesn't seem like too much. I'll go into a betting server later today and see if I get get some TC.

I though we already had enough tc, what happened?
"You have every right to be offended, just don't cry when no one cares."
Originally Posted by damano1 View Post
I'm up for that... a huge skype call would be pretty cool..

I though we already had enough tc, what happened?

Enough? it took us like an hour to arrange the last 200tc for official

We applied to become official.
.. and I spent it on some crack.

Crack causes a short-lived, intense high that is immediately followed by the opposite—intense depression, edginess and a craving for more of the drug. People who use it often don’t eat or sleep properly. They can experience greatly increased heart rate, muscle spasms and convulsions. The drug can make people feel paranoid,1 angry, hostile and anxious—even when they aren’t high.

Regardless of how much of the drug is used or how frequently, crack cocaine increases the risk that the user will experience a heart attack, stroke, seizure or respiratory (breathing) failure, any of which can result in sudden death.

Smoking crack further presents a series of health risks. Crack is often mixed with other substances that create toxic fumes when burned. As crack smoke does not remain potent for long, crack pipes are generally very short. This often causes cracked and blistered lips, known as “crack lip,” from users having a very hot pipe pressed against their lips.

Stop playing with your life.
Stop
Buying/Selling heads by great artists? Shoot me a PM
Huge skype call? hnnngg
And yea, dont do da crack boies, it makes you go owie.
I got 300 TC, could have asked me guys
h
york mints are so good
i'd buy those mints

also i just ran out of vip
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Thanks for the tips, Aracoon!
Also, I've never been in a tourney but I would love to try one, do I need TC? Because I have like 90 or something XD
This mission just got a lot more complicated.
Nope, you just join them and if you win the tourney you get either TC or items. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
Volare happens to love york mints hobo :>
I could easily find somebody with vip.