Toribash
@Kradel

Everytime theres a decap and someone takes the prize people like to joke around saying "rigged". It's kinda like if you get dm'ed in ABD and your arm is about to dq outside the ring, you'll get people saying "saveable" just to annoy you lol.
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
Perhaps we'll arrange something then.
We'll just have to figure out when everyone is on.

@Okami
Yes, I do. I have full regular textures and a custom set that I've used for the last few years.

You should post screenies. ^^

Here you go. It was about a 5 minute job so don't expect much. Just a basic shape for a tribal style. Haven't done a head in 4-5 months so don't expect much just yet. My previous stuff was good though. I'm going to change this head and make a cartoon one probably. Robot doens't match my style and netiher does robot tribal.
http://gyazo.com/60a955b2e4ed5bc7ebb3e63aba849462
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
Perhaps we'll arrange something then.
We'll just have to figure out when everyone is on.

@Okami
Yes, I do. I have full regular textures and a custom set that I've used for the last few years.

You should post screenies. ^^

Just looked through your activated and those are some fancy textures dude ^.^ u has a flame too o.o fancy.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
I still want matching hand flames but flames are so expencive.

But wouldn't hand flames get in the way of your trails? o.0
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Okami View Post
But wouldn't hand flames get in the way of your trails? o.0

not the way I want the flames. I want white bubbling flames inside each hand so that it looks like each black hand has some sort of white power bubbling inside it. When I get home I'll show you an example.
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
not the way I want the flames. I want white bubbling flames inside each hand so that it looks like each black hand has some sort of white power bubbling inside it. When I get home I'll show you an example.

Oh ok I see. So would they be like still flames?
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Here you go. It was about a 5 minute job so don't expect much. Just a basic shape for a tribal style. Haven't done a head in 4-5 months so don't expect much just yet. My previous stuff was good though. I'm going to change this head and make a cartoon one probably. Robot doens't match my style and netiher does robot tribal.
http://gyazo.com/60a955b2e4ed5bc7ebb3e63aba849462

Hey, that's not bad actually. ^^
Simplistic, but clean.

Originally Posted by Okami View Post
Just looked through your activated and those are some fancy textures dude ^.^ u has a flame too o.o fancy.

Thank you <3
It's a custom set that was made for me in 2011 for free. xP
I've worn it ever since.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
It may b simple but there's like no shading or anything really. It's not even realistic. I just don't like it that much. I was thinking more like Orko's old head. I can make one of those.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.