Toribash
Kamura, I have more knowledge of clans than you think. Don't ask about it though because I cannot tell you.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Remember the days when a mouse was just simple shape.

-School over and I still have 1 more day of hell left How did you guys survive.
blue
pink
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Kamura, I have more knowledge of clans than you think. Don't ask about it though because I cannot tell you.

I didn't ask you about anything, nor do I want your knowledge.
Frost is pretty cool
raku
I just won 10k decapprize And people in the sever were moaning about it and also threatened to report! :/
blue
pink
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
I just won 10k decapprize And people in the sever were moaning about it and also threatened to report! :/

rip Kradel and GL handling your ban... Decap rigging is not tolerated in TB.
I am unsure of kradels nationality, so i will elaborate further. (where are you from btw)

rigging is the act of giving yourself (or another) a distinctly unfair advantage in a competition.

An example of this would be if i replaced all tickets in a raffle with ones with my name
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
I didn't rig though ;(....what is rigging?

I was being sarcastic.

Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Rigging is planning with another person to get the decap prize

Yes, or just decapping yourself on purpose (e.g. jump high and decap head in wushu).
I can decap just about nothing. Plus, decap rigging must take a ton of work. Bet rigging is probably easier and done more often.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.