Toribash
:O I love it!
Good job.
Thanks for new move and sweep
Spinneh i already knew though
Thanks!
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
Nice, Like a scissor kick, Im surely going to use that one.
Thanks, You're like my idol :3
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
I think i'll need maldi's help here

I've been trying to do something similar to kamiko's heli where he jumps back to avoid any rushes, and comes forward on the second turn. I have made about 30 of them (no jokes =.=) and they all seem to suck. I'll post 4 of them here, which doesn't suck as much ass as the others, and see if you guys can help me make it better ;)

[edit] meh. nevermind. it's looks too similar to kamiko's kicks. i'll invent other cool moves ;p
Attached Files
1.rpl (16.6 KB, 14 views)
2.rpl (16.5 KB, 12 views)
3.rpl (22.1 KB, 10 views)
4.rpl (16.7 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by scheczudio; Sep 28, 2008 at 01:43 PM.
[A L P H A]
they are not similar to kamiko's ones, the first 2 are ok, the 3rd and 4th are not that good. However, i made only 1 backflip helico wich works kinda well, i think it's the most difficult kind of move u can try to make. I'm still trying to invent a backflip helico which reaches uke in the 3rd turn, only kamiko did it atm. We can help each other if u want
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Originally Posted by Unite4Fun View Post
Nice, Like a scissor kick, Im surely going to use that one.
Thanks, You're like my idol :3

You're not supposed to use other people's openers. Actually you're supposed not to. Forbidden >.> and we're serious about that.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
[edit] sorry for the double post, Didn't realize until after i posted >.<

I made a new move, and I like the look of it but it sucks on the second turn.
Attached Files
new move.rpl (24.9 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by scheczudio; Oct 5, 2008 at 11:08 AM.
[A L P H A]