Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I wanted him to be the one and only like I told him in a PM ;-;
Also what's your deal with TGS?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
I don't really have a deal with TGS. I'll admit, for a while there you guys seemed kind of immature and all, but the clan as a whole looks like it's shaped up quite nicely recently. You guys are alright.
\o/
Congrats Tool.

Could you take this to PM, please, Nate? We're currently under watch of the clan council, as we recently applied for official.

I'm legitimately in love with my usertitle. Now I need to get an Avvy that matches it. Christmas is over, so bye bye creepy blinking head present thing.
Nate: That was about I was shrugging that guy off as annoying during a conversation. Nothing personal, I swear. All about context.
\o/
Originally Posted by Risk View Post
This has my vote for official Zone motto. Also welcome to the clan, wanker. <3

Now, for the co-leader election! I got in five votes. Only four of them not dumb.

Natejas (ally) voted for Soap to be the new co-leader, apparently not realizing that Soap is already a co-leader. Good job, Nate.
BleachMe and Soap voted for Toolfree for co-leader.
And finally IceWariorZ and Erif voted for BleachMe as the co-leader.

Since we've got a two-way tie here I'm going to side with Soap, seeing as he is already a co-leader. I'll put in my last-minute vote to tip the scales and be the first to say: Congratulations to our new co-leader, Toolfree!

Thanks, Risky baby. <3
Also, yes that's a good motto. :3

Congratz, Tool, you fucking prick!
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Twi, that was the nicest congrats I've ever heard. ;-;

So last night I accidentally stayed up all night and I feel like I've been lazy as it's been so long since I posted xD. You and Tool went crazy posting lol. Anyways does anyone want to host a recruiting lobby with me? I'll be doing so in two hours if you do. That is unless I'm not allowed. :P
Not the show.
I only say things that nice if I REALLY love that person. <3

That's why Risk is usually the only one that gets that special treatment.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Thanks, Risky baby. <3
Also, yes that's a good motto. :3

Congratz, Tool, you fucking prick!

Why thank you Twi. It sure means a lot. I even changed my sig up. From bland, to bland but informative.
my clan was deleted