Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Re: The Funny Translation Topic!
English>German, German>French, French> English =

wow, I feel like taking a carp! I can't hold it much longer! ohh no! BOOM!

-English>German

Wimmern, fühle ich wie das Nehmen eines Karpfens! Ich kann nicht ihn viel länger halten! [ohh] Nr.! HOCHKONJUNKTUR!

-German>French

Je sens des Wimmern, comme prendre d'une carpe ! Je ne peux pas le tenir beaucoup plus longtemps ! [ohh] No ! CONJONCTURE !

-French> English

I feel [Wimmern], like taking of a carp! I cannot hold it much longer! ohh No! ECONOMIC SITUATION!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
lost in translation
Here's another one

I don't get this whole time altering capacitor thingy, I mean, all it does is makes this hand right here *points* move further, so we can tell how much time has passed. (If you haven’t realized, we're talking about a clock.)

After: As for me as for me who do not obtain this 46 Tokinaka who changes the thing of the condenser it means, it makes just here and *points* movement of this hand furthermore just is, therefore we may say rank in the angle which time transfers. When it does not actualize (, as for us the clock. You have expressed)

WTF is a "46 Tokinaka"?!?!?! a clock or something?

There's my signature now when do I get this free boat armed with plasma launchers you mentioned?
Ooh, now let's get down tonight
Baby I'm hot just like an oven
I need some lovin'
And baby, I can't hold it much longer
It's getting stronger and stronger
And when I get that feeling
I want Sexual Healing
Sexual Healing, oh baby
Makes me feel so fine
Helps to relieve my mind
Sexual Healing baby, is good for me
Sexual Healing is something that's good for me
----------------------------------------------------------
As for Ooh, now tonight as for baby me whom it will get off like the oven as for hot exactly me lovin is needed and the baby, I greatly have become that am longer you cannot keep that stronger, stronger when and I obtain the feeling, as for me as for the baby of remedy of the help characteristic which removes my heart which by baby me of Ohio state of remedy of the characteristic which you think that we want the remedy of characteristic, so does the fine of being moved, because of me as for remedy of good characteristic because of me it is good something

what the fuck=no sexual intercourse?
HAHAHA Funny... Is that a song or sumthin lol
Je fixe les gens même lorsqu'ils s'en appercoivent...

Blame the fact that english is not my default language of communication...