Toribash
Best app of 2k13 award should go to bgjames1 :^). He really deserves it. He also deserves the NO from me.
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best
Originally Posted by Liar View Post
Best app of 2k13 award should go to bgjames1 :^). He really deserves it. He also deserves the NO from me.

You are so rude... It hurts his feelings!
GLORY FOR UKRAINE
Hug, Liar's being nice. I mean c'mon, at least take the time to READ OVER YOUR DANG APPLICATION before you post. By the looks of it, it took you 2 minutes to write that. If you're going to apply, at least make sense. I understood about two sentences in that application. Not that there was much more than two sentences anyways. You didn't even suplex a bear, gosh. The entire point of saying that is either: 1) we're joking. Go away. Or 2) to weed out the ones that aren't trying in the slightest.

I don't feel like formatting this so it's basically a ton of jumble. Meh.
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog
I'm on the fence for bgjames
very gud app idk if we shud let hem in or not
*trigger happy**t riggerhappy**triggerha ppy**b ounce**bou nce* *middlef inger**m iddlefinger**middlefin ger**blood ymess**bloodym ess**trigg erhappy*
-----
That turned out more beautifully than I had imagined when I typed it
Last edited by Natejas; Dec 30, 2013 at 09:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
Originally Posted by Irrita View Post
Hug, Liar's being nice. I mean c'mon, at least take the time to READ OVER YOUR DANG APPLICATION before you post. By the looks of it, it took you 2 minutes to write that. If you're going to apply, at least make sense. I understood about two sentences in that application. Not that there was much more than two sentences anyways. You didn't even suplex a bear, gosh. The entire point of saying that is either: 1) we're joking. Go away. Or 2) to weed out the ones that aren't trying in the slightest.

I don't feel like formatting this so it's basically a ton of jumble. Meh.

GLORY FOR UKRAINE
bgjames1, congratulations, best application of 2013.
Only one word from me - no.

P.S.
I think we shud lern to talk lik dat when dinosaurs attaked planet Irth when moi daddy make me happen oftenly, dat the best idea ever.
Last edited by Lexx; Jan 1, 2014 at 10:00 AM.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
And he's getting a chance. If he still shows activity and interest in the coming days, then he might get invited.

Yeah, about that, I'm actually leaving tomorrow at 4am to go to colorado for a snowboarding trip that will last until January the 4th. These last 2 days have been really busy, as i've been packing and whatnot for the trip. I guess it wasn't the perfect time to apply for a clan but I went for it...

I'd really appreciate it from all of you if you gave me some time after January 4th to show activity.

OR... I will be able to play for the next hour or so if anyone is in-game. If this is about testing for skill, maybe you can see a bit.

If you guys don't want to wait, I completely understand.
inq.