Toribash
Oh nevermind, I'm getting an Xbox to play skyrim and battlefield 4 and halo and bioshock infinite and everything because i like games
rip in pieces Paul Walker
-----
On the topic of dying, what are your opinions on [Secret]? I'd love to hear your answers as we are coming up toward another birthday of when this clan was made ;o
Last edited by Mystery; Dec 2, 2013 at 04:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
rip in pieces Paul Walker
-----
On the topic of dying, what are your opinions on [Secret]? I'd love to hear your answers as we are coming up toward another birthday of when this clan was made ;o

I think Secret, now is being one of those clans that are just.. there. There are a lot other clans people would rather join, than Secret. We're just nothing special. People know that we had a sexy-ass past, but now we're just got old. It's like some genres of music just stop being mainstream/popular, and just stay in the background. Ofcourse, we are active.

That's my opinion.

Also... fuck me. I love the background noise in this song so much.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gyLR4NfMiI damn. Never thought I'd like Chris Brown's song. It's really catchy. Ofcourse, I do not look at the lyrics, since it's like all the other pop-songs around: "So much swag, so much money, so much bitches, so much pussy".
Last edited by Metriakon; Dec 2, 2013 at 08:28 PM.
Welp, kicked from GM team for being a lazy ass.
Hopefully Christmas will bring more than presents ;o
It'd better.
Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
Welp, kicked from GM team for being a lazy ass.
Hopefully Christmas will bring more than presents ;o
It'd better.

Welp. Shit happens. Apparently, as a GM, you're suppose to host tourneys and shit all the time, you weren't doing that much.
Originally Posted by Metriakon View Post
Welp. Shit happens. Apparently, as a GM, you're suppose to host tourneys and shit all the time, you weren't doing that much.

Well thats the thing, my computer prevented me from doing so and thats why im ending up where i am, that and i just chose to be stupid and not think ahead