Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Sorry for not being as active as I should be. Break is here, so I should be on more for this week.
Damn, I miss you guys. I made a lot of memories here. Sup? - Nin0fShin 2018
<[Twist]Nijia> Nin doesnt cry, he makes other people cry for him!
Twilight: I see. Well mine kind of look like those sand people on star wars. I guess you could say I'm a professional.

Nin: ohai bb. Glad to see you posting. Hope you get back into TB soon :P

ALso, sorry for my inactivity yesterday. My back pain was really killing me. I ended up going to the E.R and they gave me some meds.
I'll be heading up to my grandmother's house with the rest of the family like we do every year for Thanksgiving tomorrow, and will probably be there through the weekend, so I'll be gone until probably Sunday night. I'll still come on the forums and check things out here, but I won't be able to do anything in-game. What do you guys usually do for Thanksgiving? Anything fun or exciting?
\o/
Originally Posted by Risk View Post
I'll be heading up to my grandmother's house with the rest of the family like we do every year for Thanksgiving tomorrow, and will probably be there through the weekend, so I'll be gone until probably Sunday night. I'll still come on the forums and check things out here, but I won't be able to do anything in-game. What do you guys usually do for Thanksgiving? Anything fun or exciting?

My family usually goes to Nebraska to visit family and eat Thanksgiving dinner.
This year we are not doing anything special because we will be celebrating Christmas with them.
I still look forward to eating turkey though,

Also, ham or turkey for Thanksgiving? We usually have turkey, how about you guys?
S A D B O Y S
Originally Posted by Risk View Post

I'm not a member but I guess I can tell you what I'm going to Thanksgiving. I am doing absolutely nothing! I'll probably spend my Thanksgiving alone in my room crying and wallowing in pain. xD But dinner should be nice... we're going to have... you guessed it... microwaveable food from Costco. :/ It's not like we're poor and can't afford a giant ass turkey but... my parents are boring. xD So nothing really that fun...
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
I'm not a member but I guess I can tell you what I'm going to Thanksgiving. I am doing absolutely nothing! I'll probably spend my Thanksgiving alone in my room crying and wallowing in pain. xD But dinner should be nice... we're going to have... you guessed it... microwaveable food from Costco. :/ It's not like we're poor and can't afford a giant ass turkey but... my parents are boring. xD So nothing really that fun...

Well I am driving to Dallas, and probably wont be on all day, but it is ok, because mashed potatoes. And family and stuff . They are cool to.
my clan was deleted
Mash potatoes are the best thing known to mankind besides bacon. I am in love with bacon. I want all that meat in my mouth.

You guys are slowing down on activity by the way... I just noticed that.
Mash potatoes are the best thing known to mankind besides bacon. I am in love with bacon. I want all that meat in my mouth.

We are slowing down on activity, just in time to go official :O
Our Skype chat is always bursting with activity though.
S A D B O Y S

Yes we are..
We'll need an other weekly topic.
I'll just say the obvious choice: Thanksgiving

Here in Canada, we don't have it at the same time. So yeah.. I'm not even sure if we have it at all...
Well, for us Americans, Thanksgiving has a long tradition. It's been around for a long time. Almost as long as the nation has been around I think... maybe longer. All I know is it's a fun time to eat a lot and get ready for Christmas which is just around the corner! And most of all, Black Friday is the next day when shopping is insane!