Toribash
@Twilight
I may drop by soon. I've just been fairly busy so my toribash time has been focused on Essence.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Oh, okay. Yeah, getting [e] back together was tough but I managed. c: We've got some decent players now. We're actually warring with [eVo] as we speak but we'll probably lose that one.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Oh, okay. Yeah, getting [e] back together was tough but I managed. c: We've got some decent players now. We're actually warring with [eVo] as we speak but we'll probably lose that one.

War with [eVo]? I was searching through the clan list one time and looked again today and saw they are at like, rank 4. You guys have a chance though! Don't think you guys lost yet.
Sometimes, I feel like I'm not here to others, or that I'm being pushed down. But they can't stop me from getting back up.
We lost 2-7. I was the only won to win 2 matches. Anyway, I love Fancy and Qubic so I don't mind losing to them.
Also, at least we're ranked now. #34. Last place but hey, like a billion other clans are still unranked scrubs.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Yup, I don't see why you guys don't compete.

That sounds like a lot of fun actually I vote up this post if rap is willing for us to compete.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|