Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

JonAzE: You seem like a pretty decent guy in-game, but your app is rather lacking. I don't feel like I really get to know anything about you from reading that, and it doesn't seem you put a whole lot of effort into it. That, along with being a fairly new and inexperience player, and I'm afraid I have to say no.
\o/
Originally Posted by DanWebb11 View Post
Lost my password. But look! Finally got it back after many failed attempts!

Welcome back. I aswell thought that you were a noob. Why were you banned?
my clan was deleted
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
He said when he applied, and in a post in the last page that he forgot his password.

Idk why you guys are so out of the loop. xD

If you will recall, I posted that I had been gone the day he joined. So yeah, that is a thing.
my clan was deleted
Originally Posted by Toolfree View Post
Welcome back. I aswell thought that you were a noob. Why were you banned?

Wasnt even banned?

Thankyou soap for clearing that up
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Still doesn't excuse not reading his last post. Lol

And no, I don't recall. Hard to keep track of that kind of stuff.

I think I'm off to play CoD. Woo
I agree. I'd love to see you get back into the game man. We'd love to have you in the wars.

Okay, so I've devised a "Clan War Team" type thing.

If we were to go out seeking war, we would look for a 3v3 or 2v2 (preferably 3v3). My, Risk, and TheMind would be fighting. I've been watching people play and this seems like the best team. If Nin gets back into the game, then we will include him and look for 4v4's as well. If we have to do 2v2, it will be whoever is available of us 3 (or 4 if Nin is active), or if all of us are available, we'll discuss it at the time.

Sounds good to me. What do you guys think? And we can always war in different mods, where there will be different people playing. I suppose you could call that the "ABD Team". We can do Lenshu if we have really good players in it. TK, wushu, etc. Let me know.

Y'know, I like to play aikido too
I agree. I'd love to see you get back into the game man. We'd love to have you in the wars.

Okay, so I've devised a "Clan War Team" type thing.

If we were to go out seeking war, we would look for a 3v3 or 2v2 (preferably 3v3). My, Risk, and TheMind would be fighting. I've been watching people play and this seems like the best team. If Nin gets back into the game, then we will include him and look for 4v4's as well. If we have to do 2v2, it will be whoever is available of us 3 (or 4 if Nin is active), or if all of us are available, we'll discuss it at the time.

Sounds good to me. What do you guys think? And we can always war in different mods, where there will be different people playing. I suppose you could call that the "ABD Team". We can do Lenshu if we have really good players in it. TK, wushu, etc. Let me know.

I think its a good idea, and I agree I should not be in out ABD team :P Unless needed. The only thing im good at is stopping shovelers so if you need help with that, im always here

Also, I am guessing nearly all of us have skype, i added themindstorm earlier :P
S A D B O Y S