Toribash
you used the clan logo. nice lol. we have a contacts info section on the original dsc. just click on the "clans" button on the top bar in between market and mods
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
Should I fix the DSC (you know because some people are not even present anymore) or should I leave it be for memories?
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Just asking sorry if you like already done it but why don't we make a clan video since we are now official?We can ask someone to post it.
We don't have a clan video since we have been unofficial actually, and IDK if we have plans or anything about it atm.
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by IN00B7X View Post
Just asking sorry if you like already done it but why don't we make a clan video since we are now official?We can ask someone to post it.

I have a YouTube account, I should be able to post it on there. However I may not be able to record everything all the time, but I'll get it done and edited. I have fraps. Plus my pretty insane pc could handle almost anything.

Rhae: I think we should change the DESC because loads of the new guys aren't even on there.
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
We don't have a clan video since we have been unofficial actually, and IDK if we have plans or anything about it atm.

strikas would help you :3
Both people who have tried making videos... Have not yet done it.
trocher went inactive and quit
What about NovaZor?
bornzgl
Nov's been inactive, family probz.
Well we could just like post in the video that some are inactive or we could just make it.
Might even be good idea to like use replays:3