Endurance Onslaught 6.0
It isn't Drugs...
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Don't get too obsessed over TC (Toxic Crack). It will severely damage your brain and cause you to forget how to have fun. After a while it becomes the only real thing and you become one of those "duelers", or "marketeers", or "gamblers", (which is really just pleasant names for addicts, dealers and players).

Kids. Don't do TC.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
I'm...a marketer >.>...
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
I'm...a marketer >.>...

Oh, oh sorry man. Really sorry.
*Runs away from potentionally agressive dealer*
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
LOL noo...I won't kill you or something...I would never do... \(O_O)/
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
LOL noo...I won't kill you or something...I would never do... \(O_O)/

That's exactly what a dealer would say! (9.9)/
Ahaha, nah srsly, I won't :v
Originally Posted by WorldEater View Post
I'm calling cops right now.

I'm calling BS.