Toribash
View Poll Results: What do you do when a bear attacks?
Suplex the bear
24 Votes / 42.86%
Play dead
3 Votes / 5.36%
Climb a tree
0 Votes / 0%
Shovel the bear out of the ring
10 Votes / 17.86%
Challenge the bear to fisticuffs
11 Votes / 19.64%
Call in air support
8 Votes / 14.29%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

No worries, as I told you in-game. I'm always here to listen to anyone's problems if they need an ear. - That goes to all of you TGS people if you wish for it.

Never going to leave someone feeling like shit because they have nowhere to vent their issues.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Nomad... Tools..... tools everywhere. In all seriousness though, I understand what it feels like.

story time

Tl;dr I went to lunch with a girl, she payed, we ended up going on a 5 hour walk. she got shipped back to California because everyone thought we fucked. (I was given looks and blamed)

My views? Socioty says men should be having tons of sex and dating lots of women, and people assume that's what we do. Even when we don't, and when we "do" (or rather don't do these things we are told to do) we get in trouble.
Last edited by Kowla; Oct 16, 2013 at 06:05 AM.
[Festus][Shmevin][Ferras][Lexx][Fancy][Soap][Kristis133][Ryan][SpaceLlama][Uric]
[Tripstone][TomWanks]
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
People are idiots, and you should too.

I should are idiots too? Thanks for the advice.

Also, I hope you had a good time with that girl.

You're a good writer Kowla, but are you spiritually prepared to withstand my magic laser beam of imaginary destruction?!?!?!
Last edited by MRootz; Oct 16, 2013 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Forgot to capitalise the Y. So now once i got your attention would you care for a cup of tea?
wait a Minute , where the fuck did you get that replay edit from me D:< thats top secret geru replay thread shit there D:<
nice Job watson

BUT one Thing bothers me , where is my Pony tail Thing hair ... do you know how Long it takes to make it that pink
Last edited by Jaker; Oct 17, 2013 at 10:32 AM.
Sorry jaker, I don't like loading hair for videos because it glitches out.
And I'm pretty sure that replay was in your old thread
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
On a more serious note, Heart and lung surgery on Wednesday, They said the
minimum period of time for the healing is about one week so if i'm not back by
two weeks i'm probably dead, i'll however bring photos of me in the hospital if
not, so look forward too that.
Last edited by MRootz; Oct 17, 2013 at 03:50 PM.