Endurance Onslaught 6.0
10/10
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Alright, that's it. You've edited your post. First you admitted commiting the crimes, then you edit your post and act as if nothing happens. Where do you live? Wait, what you did is illegal in every nation in the world, so that doesn't matter anymore. I've reported your deeds to the local police and they said they're forwarding it to the IT department of InterPol. I'm pretty sure Toribash will be glad to provide your IP and location to them.
f=m*a syens
Arglax is a fucking god right now. Like, I'm impressed with the shit he manages to find. It's too bad you can't access the Pit, Jesus, all the insane shit is posted there. I'm hardstomached from the internet, but this is... this is different.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Originally Posted by Pwr View Post
not sure if trolling or previous owner of account was a serial killer

e.e

Whatever it is, you're not in the clan anymore. HF.
Ok, look. Stop posting in here. Stop feeding us lies. You're telling us you're not the owner of your account? I'll repeat my question one more time: do we look like fucking retards? Do we?

Stop posting in here. The police will deal with you soon, we don't want to be affiliated with you anymore.
f=m*a syens
Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
Kraetyz, I would love to see what is in there, sounds like some hardcore stuffs \o3o/

It would be enough to make you go all Antichrist on our asses.