Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Trust me bro, you don't really quit a game like toribash, you just take a break from it. You'll come back arround sooner or later, but good luck on whatever you plan on doing bro, peace out.
Up on malancholy hill, there's a plastic tree~
Um..hey guys, just looking at your clan ..sup?
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Dyrisk: Bleach was with us before the revive too. I guess you could have not included him because he's inactive. That makes sense.

Demini: Cya man. Didn't know you, but I'm sure you were a swell dude. You'll be back.

Tr1n1t33: As you can see, you're not longer in the clan. We did a bit of cleaning through the member list and you happen to be one of the most inactive, so you were kicked. I'm sorry. I'm sure we'd appreciate you applying again once you get your affairs in order and become more active.

I won't be posting for most of the day other than this post, because I'm going fishing with my nephews. Should be back around 2 or 3 (-5 GMT).
Hey everyone, it's hard for me say this but... I'm leaving the clan. I will miss you all and I hope you guys do well without me. I bid you all farewell. (BTW, I'm going to abandon this account the same as my "Artistry" for some odd reason again :/ You will see me as "Xylex" instead. Remember to also add me as a single ally, Dyrisk. )
Tr1n1ty, its probably because your in Australia. When I was in Western Australia, I never saw my friends from here, well besides weekends

Vestral, goodbye, I hope to see you as Xylex someday

Rhaomond, hello to you too :P
Last edited by Laser; Oct 8, 2013 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Spelling
S A D B O Y S
I'll play on Friday. I have 2 tests this week plus I need to catch back up on some work because I was sick for 2 days. Cozza, if you have skype, add me dude. Msg me.
Damn, I miss you guys. I made a lot of memories here. Sup? - Nin0fShin 2018
<[Twist]Nijia> Nin doesnt cry, he makes other people cry for him!
Originally Posted by Dyrisk View Post
Okay guys, so, the ranking system was.. Well. Let's be honest it was terrible. Way too much. Didn't work at all. Looked messy. So we've simplified things a bit here, made it a bit more like it used to be. We've now got only 3 ranks. We've got Leader, two Co-Leaders, and then general members. I want your input though. Should there be a fourth rank, Senior Members, for people who have been with us for a while and shown their commitment to the clan? Just a simple way to differentiate between the newcomers and old-timers? Or would you all prefer to leave it as it is now?

Didn't see that until now. I think senior members would be a good idea, even though I wouldn't be one.
my clan was deleted
Had fun fishing. My ten year old nephew out-caught everyone at the lake (not just our group, everyone) with 13 fish. I caught nothing.. xD

Also, Sr members could be good or bad. I think if they had perms like invite, kick, or both, it would make the rank seem more useful.
Originally Posted by Soap View Post

Also, Sr members could be good or bad. I think if they had perms like invite, kick, or both, it would make the rank seem more useful.

I agree with this, it should be more than just a rank.
S A D B O Y S