Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hello, just wondering if I was kicked from Zone on purpose and if not, please explain why so I do not make the same mistake again ): If it was on purpose, I wish you guys the best of luck going into the future and I hope that you guys do well in whatever you wish.
Last edited by Laser; Oct 8, 2013 at 01:04 AM.
S A D B O Y S
We did do a bit of member clearing to clear out inactive members and people who don't seem to have really associated with the clan at all since joining, but I think kicking you was a mistake in all that. I'll send you a re-invitation now, sorry about that.
\o/
Ok, thank you Dyrisk
I will try to do more stuff with the clan
Last edited by Laser; Oct 8, 2013 at 01:34 AM.
S A D B O Y S
Hey Nin! I'm not sure if I've seen you when I joined or not. But welcome back

And I don't feel special anymore again D:
Originally Posted by Dyrisk View Post
Okay guys, so, the ranking system was.. Well. Let's be honest it was terrible. Way too much. Didn't work at all. Looked messy. So we've simplified things a bit here, made it a bit more like it used to be. We've now got only 3 ranks. We've got Leader, two Co-Leaders, and then general members. I want your input though. Should there be a fourth rank, Senior Members, for people who have been with us for a while and shown their commitment to the clan? Just a simple way to differentiate between the newcomers and old-timers? Or would you all prefer to leave it as it is now?

I definitely think that we should have senior members so that newcomers know who stuck with zone for a while. Other than that the rest is pretty neat and clean.
Rubberz<3|Rekd<3|Bolty<3|Assazin<3|Dartzz<3|soap<3 |Hammy<3|Mj<3|Kujey<33|Noobeh<3|Ulti<3|Gunz<3|Nin< 3|
Hey guys, sorry to only stay shortly but I happen to be leaving tb. I will miss you guys and I hope you all do well. Good Luck Zone and try your hardest. Never give in to any one. Hopefully never to inactivity either. I bid you farewell.
Originally Posted by Demini View Post
Hey guys, sorry to only stay shortly but I happen to be leaving tb. I will miss you guys and I hope you all do well. Good Luck Zone and try your hardest. Never give in to any one. Hopefully never to inactivity either. I bid you farewell.

Ok, hope you have a safe and fun road ahead of you, maybe you will rejoin Toribash eventually. I am sure quite a few of us will miss you from our clan. We will never give in to inactivity, I have heard this clan has been revived multiple times :P (Only what ive heard) See you around,
S A D B O Y S
Originally Posted by lexii View Post
I definitely think that we should have senior members so that newcomers know who stuck with zone for a while. Other than that the rest is pretty neat and clean.

I agree, everyone that stuck with y'all before the reviving should be more special n stuff.

Goodbye. You can still continue posting y'know.

Damn, it's always depressing to see another TBer go. Peace man.

Alright, you guys wanted it, so we got it. Members are now sorted into two categories: Members and Senior Members. We've got 4 Senior members at the moment: People who have been with Zone since before its downfall, and as time goes on and more of you have spent a good deal of time with the clan I hope to see that group grow.
\o/