Toribash
View Poll Results: Who Will Be Our New Co-Leader?
Vendoor
43 Votes / 21.83%
Master
44 Votes / 22.34%
Snook
110 Votes / 55.84%
Voters: 197. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

@Lexx: Pretty decent, I'm fine with it

@OhLolz: If yes from oofun it means accepted. If no from oofun it means rejected, so your destiny is on oofun's hands :3
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Ok thx for ur help rock , I will be good player soon , but is aikidobigdojo is a mod in the game , cuz I know that their is a mod called aikido in game
If it about me ohlolz , well , I still not a good player and now all the secret of toribash . I ask that question cuz I don't know if it an a mod or not D:
Originally Posted by MudJad View Post
If it about me ohlolz , well , I still not a good player and now all the secret of toribash . I ask that question cuz I don't know if it an a mod or not D:

I really don't understand what you just said.
-----
Oh right, I get it. Aikido Big Dojo is a mod, yes.
But I don't think you'll get in if you don't know what it is.
-----
Edit: I probably won't get in, how do I create a organisation? How much does it cost?
Last edited by ruby; Oct 7, 2013 at 07:09 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I have a question , why does we do an org and why does we do app on them

Well, If there were no apps then there would be floods of players in TABD and it would mess it up. A lot.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ok thx for ur help rock , I will be good player soon , but is aikidobigdojo is a mod in the game , cuz I know that their is a mod called aikido in game

No problem bud And it is a mod. A variation. It is even more popular than Aikido in fact.

No harm on that.

Originally Posted by OhLolz View Post
I really don't understand what you just said.
-----
Oh right, I get it. Aikido Big Dojo is a mod, yes.
But I don't think you'll get in if you don't know what it is.
-----
Edit: I probably won't get in, how do I create a organisation? How much does it cost?

It costs nothing. You simply go and make a new thread. And... stop posting here if you wont get accepted. Are intruders allowed?

I have a question , why does we do an org and why does we do app on them

So we can evaluate you... so we can know if you are worthy of being in the org.
Originally Posted by OhLolz View Post
Well, If there were no apps then there would be floods of players in TABD and it would mess it up. A lot.

That too...
[Aether] l [TW] l [TABD]
Aether is recruiting!
Patrickooo, then add me like that on the list, and you can add others if you think they're worthy enough!
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •