Toribash
Originally Posted by Miku View Post
lol nah dawg. i aint letting this die out koor.

Okay kaka, i dont like arguing. i just find it hilarious. I love watching and listening to people make stupid arguments about me. Its just easy to argue with people. And trust me. When people say im worse than a teenage girl. they mean it. xD anyway. Kaka, you have anger issues. Like. seriously. Also. you have bad grammar. just sayin.
-----
also kaka. i usually end up disliking a few people. doesnt mean id hit them.

Well yeh , i get faster mad now since school hehe , i like saying fuck you to people that say stupid things to me . LOL , i also punched the tallest guy from my claus in his stomach , he was doing stupid to me . LOL , i am not afraid of people that ar taller as me .

Also koor . I kinda like violence . Not that i search for it , but yeh hehe .

Also , my favorite animal is Black panther , because they get angry and jump verry fast . Also it make's me feel better lml
right... (looks at kakajade madly for starting this trend of koor being a sacrificial goat)
<@Scorp> koor i love you
lol, koor. you are not a sacrificial goat. Kaka, still have anger issues. Get over yourself. Deal with it. Its life.
lol, koor. you are not a sacrificial goat. Kaka, still have anger issues. Get over yourself. Deal with it. Its life.

, Life is awesome , but i noticed that time goes faster . Also i am fast angry because i actualy did't fight in school . Only in karate at the dojo . When i am angry i still have to relax before i fight .
Dude. Thats no reason to fight for bullshit excuses doe.

Like you said : thats life , deal with it :

Well , we have to protect when we get attacked

Also come in the damn irc cause your messing the thread up with this bullshit .
Hey, this isnt bullshit. this is a chat thread. Deal with it. Also kaka. we dont just "get attacked" you "get attacked" for a reason.
Hey, this isnt bullshit. this is a chat thread. Deal with it. Also kaka. we dont just "get attacked" you "get attacked" for a reason.

Nope , in school they give me neckslashe's , I punch them back in the stomach . I actualy don't have to use my karate because it's dangerous . Also , come in the damn irc !!
Last edited by kakajade_old; Oct 2, 2013 at 08:41 PM.
First of all. im not a freak. Secondly. no. im not going into the irc. Thirdly. Stop being a bitch and fighting with them it only makes it worse. Finally. Never call me names. otherwise i will argue with you.