Toribash
Originally Posted by Miku View Post
xD nah koor. its just. i like to argue with people. its fun. because im smarter than most of the people i know. No offence to you guys.

lawl, thanks koor. Also yoki. its true. i had this really in detail argument with this girl. and she was trying to hurt me with fake facts. She called me a "fat ugly C*nt" so i was like "first of all. im not fat. Secondly. if i was ugly. why did you go out with me before. Thirdly. if im ugly. why do people call me cute. Stupid whore"

i won. also yoki i wasnt talking bout chu
xD nah koor. its just. i like to argue with people. its fun. because im smarter than most of the people i know . No offence to you guys.

Hahahaha :') , if you where smarter you would be president of amarica :')

No wonder why most people hate you :'D
Kaka, i dont even live in america. The fuck. There is no way in hell id want to be president of america.

Also. yes. people hate me because im smart and they argue with me. anything else?
Kaka, i dont even live in america. The fuck. There is no way in hell id want to be president of america.

Also. yes. people hate me because im smart and they argue with me. anything else?

Well , don't argue a lot , you will get huge problems with that later if you still search for it ;)
, you are actualy crazy if you like to argue . How can you feel good be having argue whole time ? When i argue i wanna punch my oppent in the fast or kick in 3 sec in his balls .

Edited : You sound like a friend of me . Make's me wanna punch you and him in the face now . Because i hate people who have stupid problems .
miku, let's just let this die out and move to amarica, where Am is a rica. EL POLLO LOCO!
<@Scorp> koor i love you
Originally Posted by kakajade View Post
Well , don't argue a lot , you will get huge problems with that later if you still search for it ;)
, you are actualy crazy if you like to argue . How can you feel good be having argue whole time ? When i argue i wanna punch my oppent in the fast or kick in 3 sec in his balls .

Edited : You sound like a friend of me . Make's me wanna punch you and him in the face now . Because i hate people who have stupid problems .

kakajade you have no right to punch him for doing something politicians do all thay and you don't even lift a finger about.

secondly, don't argue with miku. you have and will always know it's not going to be good for any of you, basically a double edged sword. (also known as koor...)

ahem.
<@Scorp> koor i love you
lol nah dawg. i aint letting this die out koor.

Okay kaka, i dont like arguing. i just find it hilarious. I love watching and listening to people make stupid arguments about me. Its just easy to argue with people. And trust me. When people say im worse than a teenage girl. they mean it. xD anyway. Kaka, you have anger issues. Like. seriously. Also. you have bad grammar. just sayin.
-----
also kaka. i usually end up disliking a few people. doesnt mean id hit them.
Last edited by Miku; Oct 2, 2013 at 08:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Miku, do me a favor and let it die out, i will reward you afterwards. (probably koor's tc fund of some million tc. aka hacking Hanz0 or whatever he is named)
<@Scorp> koor i love you