Toribash
View Poll Results: Should i use this song?
Yes
2 Votes / 50.00%
No
2 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
You know, I almost respect you for manning up and admitting your faults, but in the back of my mind, I am waiting for you to act like a 12 year old in your next post.

Not that it's any of my business, but it would seem he is apologizing to his clan for fighting with you. Why provoke further argument by tossing an accusation of immaturity at him? He is trying to make amends with his clan, trying to be the better man here, and you are only proving him right by showing you still wish to continue arguing over what appears to be a silly matter.
<insert (something) here>
Originally Posted by Faolan View Post
Not that it's any of my business, but it would seem he is apologizing to his clan for fighting with you. Why provoke further argument by tossing an accusation of immaturity at him? He is trying to make amends with his clan, trying to be the better man here, and you are only proving him right by showing you still wish to continue arguing over what appears to be a silly matter.

He has apologized multiple times, and then reverted back to his old manners. Yeah, I suppose I am provoking it, but then again, you know me, that is what I do.
You know, I almost respect you for manning up and admitting your faults, but in the back of my mind, I am waiting for you to act like a 12 year old in your next post.

Deleted for posting derogatory messages in a thread where you are not welcome.

Originally Posted by Faolan View Post

Thanks buddy. ;)

He has apologized multiple times, and then reverted back to his old manners. Yeah, I suppose I am provoking it, but then again, you know me, that is what I do.

"reverted back to my old ways"? I keep trying to ignore you and you won't lay off. That's the only reason. Now I am determined to stop and I WILL stop arguing with you, because it is hurting myself as well as my clan and it needs to stop. I now recognize just how much damage this is doing.

Also, this is your last warning. You have caused nothing but trouble here. I have decided to give you one last chance, but the next time you post anything inflammatory on this clan board I start deleting any posts you make here.
Last edited by hidingwarior; Sep 17, 2008 at 02:35 AM.
I am, damasta. I'm done arguing with him. And again, I'm sorry for ever doing it in the first place guys. Hope you can forgive me.
Again, calling him childish names.

It was MY choice to start this war, and mine alone.

It's not even because I didn't like you, because before all of this happened, I DIDN'T KNOW YOU. You have shown your true self, and it is disgusting.

I started this war because I am trying to revive a clan, and the best way to get our name out is to have wars with DECENT and RESPECTABLE clans. You should have thought of it as a compliment. Clearly, you must be a child, to take this so seriously.

Edit: Nice revamp of that post, but I read it, and you are a sad individual.

I'm not letting you antagonize me or my clan members anymore. This post and any like it will be deleted. I am sick of letting you mess up my clan, and I am sick of playing into it. There was no "revamp" of my post, I posted it, then read BNW and damasta's posts and realized they were right.

Anyway, I'm 100% done with you. I will no longer respond to anything derogatory that you say.
I thought you would have the common (bleep)ing courtesy to not make shit up, but what can you expect from a 12-year-old? I guess I am asking too much.

This is sad, because alot of your members are great people, BlakNWyte, for example. I talk to him today in a server, we had a great conversation, no nasty words were said, and there was no judging.

You are misrepresenting this clan, and that is truly a shame. Stop being such an ass.

Edit: BlakNWyte: I am sorry I had to bring you into this, I just thought you were a great example of a respectable member in this clan.

The only reason I am responding to this is because you are making shit up trying to make me look bad to my clan and I can't have that. It DID happen and I won't have you lying to my clan and making them distrust me. It is absolutely unacceptable.

I will say, however, that I went and checked a chat log I typed up after the incident happened. I scrolled up and typed what you said to have it for the record. (I have way too many screenshots to filter through all of them in the future) You did not say cocksucker, you said cock. And it wasn't kitfox it was twitch. But since Twitch is just one of your accounts, it was still you.

Either way the point remains. I'm not responding to this to argue, only to straighten things out with my clan members. Now I'm begging you dude, just leave us alone.
elite and elcipse not alliance yet. hiding meant to bring it up to clan. they need accept too. war distracted hiding. hiding take care of after current issues over.
Originally Posted by hidingwarior View Post
The only reason I am responding to this is because you are making shit up trying to make me look bad to my clan and I can't have that. It DID happen and I won't have you lying to my clan and making them distrust me. It is absolutely unacceptable.

I will say, however, that I went and checked a chat log I typed up after the incident happened. I scrolled up and typed what you said to have it for the record. (I have way too many screenshots to filter through all of them in the future) You did not say cocksucker, you said cock. And it wasn't kitfox it was twitch. But since Twitch is just one of your accounts, it was still you.

Either way the point remains. I'm not responding to this to argue, only to straighten things out with my clan members. Now I'm begging you dude, just leave us alone.

You posted a few minutes ago, stating that you are done.

And yet, you still say that I invaded your server and told you to "suck cocks". That is insulting to me. You should be fucking ashamed of yourself for making up such slanderous lies.