Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: What will be our next clan activity?
Clan War
48 Votes / 56.47%
In-game global event
24 Votes / 28.24%
Forum clan event
13 Votes / 15.29%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Aethernity View Post
Still talking about movie making, huh? What software do you use for that? Cinema 3D? I interested in this thing because of you, guys xD

I believe Novazor uses sony vegas for his vids. Im trying to make a short vid myself. though I am still having some difficulties XD

Originally Posted by AceOtmapp View Post
Haya guys, my name's Ace and I'm new to the clan. Some of you already know me, but for those of you who don't know me, I like to play fair and I respect other players. It's good to be in an active clan again

heya ace welcome to the clan!
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
Hi guys haven't for a while internet problems, anyway I'm on toribash right now if anyone wants I fight? It would help me improve
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
Also, I was bored so I modified zgl's replay if that was ok. CnC?
Attached Files
Alchemy.rpl (195.7 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by AceOtmapp; Sep 15, 2013 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Forgot to add replay :P
Sup Ace im also a newbie

Also here are some replays Novazor

Tell me what you think,, hope you can atleast use one of these for the clan vid
Attached Files
zootar.rpl (91.0 KB, 7 views)
praxus.rpl (90.1 KB, 7 views)
potshot.rpl (38.3 KB, 10 views)
Fear has Two meanings. {Forget everything and run.}
[Face everything and rise.] The choice is yours.
Haha no just as soon as dm happend i hold all
Always laugh when i watch it lol
Fear has Two meanings. {Forget everything and run.}
[Face everything and rise.] The choice is yours.
Originally Posted by AceOtmapp View Post
Also, I was bored so I modified zgl's replay if that was ok. CnC?

cool cool
A bit dirty
Yep dirty
Why would anybody edit a stupid sucky replay made by me
gj
Working on a haxed replay for nevra even if he didn't ask me to make one
-----
Ok, this took me 31 minutes.
haxinghax
Attached Files
Nevermindramo......rpl (11.3 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by zglborn; Sep 16, 2013 at 08:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
bornzgl
Hey Guys All or All Guys.... oh man whatever, I am new and am just about to be recruited so nevramon asked me to introduce myself so guys Here I am, Well I am an average guy with a little high temper (not that I ragequit) I get angry easily at valid points where I should (I know) handle the situation with peace (sry about that). Well I am supposed to be a little fat too (only supposed... and I am an optimistic person - compare the two points). Well I am not skilled in anyother toribash activity like reply making or texture making but I can think up quite a no. of moves. Umm wht to say.... I have quite a sinister laugh, My friends always call me as The person with Ravan's Laughter (you would know Ravan if u have studied indian Mythology) Well I have a good sense of humour too. I think this much introduction of mine will do won't it Guys?
-----
Thanks Rhae For inviting me I would love to have a match or two with u ingame... And I can call u Rhae can't I cause u know ur full name is a little difficult to spell again n again.
-----
Guys participating in The Hero tourney u all should join too.
Last edited by Buddyyo12_old; Sep 16, 2013 at 01:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well...welcome to the clan bro! And yeah, im coming to the Hero Tourney
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!