Toribash
Originally Posted by iSpeed View Post
I can help with recruiting. But I am bit bussy .. so friday saurday seem fine?
As for opener, I am not sure ... I made one but apparently it is very similar to Evil's .

That's be wonderful if you'd like to do that mate.
I'll run you by recruiting information soon.

Originally Posted by Bustahead View Post
Thanks man
[Edited part] Rap i'm gonna get a server up for essm people to join and do a random mods night. So to join im going to call the server this /jo essmfun.

You're welcome Busta.
Thanks for using edits.

If you'd like to regularly host servers, just let me know and I'll add them to the list for you.
I apologize for not dropping by tonight.
A uni thing ran a lot longer than I had expected it to.

Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
This ess-m thing seems working. I'd like to help Rapp, but i alredy got things to do with my clan and i hav also to help some other allies with activity too.

Thanks Kratos.
Yeah, no worries at all. That's completely understandable. ^^
rappunk23's alt.
I just did a little backreading on EssM and I think that idea is great. Bootcamp ftw
I turned off the light at the end of the tunnel.
Originally Posted by illv View Post
I just did a little backreading on EssM and I think that idea is great. Bootcamp ftw

Thanks for your opinion illv.
I'm glad to hear you like it.

Edits:
Updates
- I've updated the Beginner's thread to be shorter, more concise, and less wordy with information. Read here and let me know your opinions.
- I've separated the applications for Essence and Essence-Minor to separate threads. There seemed to be too much confusion on which template to use and where to go. Our new application thread is here, in the Recruitment Center.
- I've updated the Essence Entry Guide here. It step to read the orientation guide has been removed. Required reading material is now as basic as possible.
- I've established a Development Discussion thread here for discussion on the development of Essence and Essence-Minor. You don't need to be a member of Essence to participate, so I encourage you all to do so if you're interested.
- Main Essence-Minor thread updated here. I've removed the header for Essence Entry Guide and have changed it to two text headers, one on joining, and one about Ess-M.

Future Updates
- I plan to make a section of the main Essence thread for the full Essence-Minor roster, removing +1 members from the main Ess-M thread to save space and page load-time.
- Orientation Guide needs updating to match new information and updates.
- I plan to arrange a small team of people interested in developing Essence and Essence-Minor, including non-essence members. (It's already in progress)
- I plan to make our Essence directory more readily available to people.
- I plan to modify the basic forum guide to be more user-friendly and readable. (Might need a lot of help on this one)

Also, for future reference, these sorts of updates will primarily be in the Development discussion thread.
The only reason they're here now is because I don't want to edit the first post of the thread and add this information in, only to remove it later.
Last edited by rappunk23; Sep 12, 2013 at 10:56 AM.
rappunk23's alt.
Originally Posted by VanHotsu View Post
That's be wonderful if you'd like to do that mate.
I'll run you by recruiting information soon.

You're welcome Busta.
Thanks for using edits.

If you'd like to regularly host servers, just let me know and I'll add them to the list for you.
I apologize for not dropping by tonight.
A uni thing ran a lot longer than I had expected it to.

Thanks Kratos.
Yeah, no worries at all. That's completely understandable. ^^

It's ok mang also got my new headset! So imam put a server up now for a celebration! Also can you have it on EssM that every Tues and Thurs im gonna have the server up at 6 or so. Mostly whenever I post there when I get done with homework :P
I'm the last thing you want to see
MUAHAHA *cough* cough* god I hate that!
It's ok mang also got my new headset! So imam put a server up now for a celebration! Also can you have it on EssM that every Tues and Thurs im gonna have the server up at 6 or so. Mostly whenever I post there when I get done with homework :P

What mods will you be hosting?

Originally Posted by Vordred View Post
How come you're using your alt to oost, rap?

Ah, I switch between them, so I just post with whatever I'm on.
I'm normally on that one to edit the Ess-M thread and send invites.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
What mods will you be hosting?

Ah, I switch between them, so I just post with whatever I'm on.
I'm normally on that one to edit the Ess-M thread and send invites.

Just random mods really.
I'm the last thing you want to see
MUAHAHA *cough* cough* god I hate that!
Just random mods really.

So, game mods? Essentially, a fun night of sorts, yeah?

Also, 6pm your time, or 6pm my time?
First Third day At School. And At The Pep Rally All Teh Senior Girls Lift Their Skirts Every @ Seconds 0.0
Originally Posted by nc10ny View Post
First Third day At School. And At The Pep Rally All Teh Senior Girls Lift Their Skirts Every @ Seconds 0.0

Please keep to posting in the Essence-Minor thread for now.
You can find it here: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=422592

Edit: I just did a tally of our roster.
45 members in Essence. 36 members in Essence-Minor.
Combined, Essence is a clan of 81 people. >.>
Last edited by rappunk23; Sep 13, 2013 at 09:30 AM.