Toribash
Same here. While that GIF did make me laugh, I'm more into stoic performances of pure comedic genius, somewhere along the lines of Mitch Hedberg and Steven Wright.

I really want to go toe-to-toe with all of you too. I'm not all that good myself, but many of the people who've fought me consider me to be "above average" in-game. I dunno. I just play for the lolz.
fl0w
Originally Posted by Trick View Post
. I'm not all that good myself, but many of the people who've fought me consider me to be "above average" in-game. I dunno. I just play for the lolz.

come fight me litlle boy muahahahah.
French Froggy
[OFRO]
Fight me trick, froggy is nothing :3 he is lightweight. BTW guise I just made metria my art apprentice as of now.
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.
I think anyone who gets to fight him is lucky. Especially me since my GMT is 0, and his is 8. ;P

@aymagazyin Yup. Don't have access to my PC now so I can't do anything. My GPU fried and broke 2 monitors that I plugged into it. (Thought the first monitor broke or something, so I plugged in another one.)
Wow metria your stuff got all sorts of destroyed .-.
-----
Also trick, I'm pretty sure I'm the head person in Skills Team Recruitment so if you do ANY Forum of art, go to the thread fill out the app/thingy ma bob and I'll check it and test you.
Last edited by iemagazine; Sep 8, 2013 at 09:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm sorry iemagazine, but I have no art skills whatsoever. I can't even draw stick figures properly (they literally end up looking like coincidentally-fused pieces of lizard poop).

I'll hit you up if the situation deems it necessary.
-----
Also, regarding my in-game test, I have to admit that I had a rather hard time adjusting to [Secret]'s standard playing style, but I honestly had a lot of fun wrapping myself around the whole concept of "relaxed" fighting, even though it led to me losing against Metri.

Perhaps with frequent usage of this style as well as tutelage from you bros, I'll be able to utilize the relaxed style to deadly effect in no-time.

I'm not against getting my ass kicked for the purpose of improvement, and I'm more than happy to adjust if it's for my betterment.
Last edited by Trick; Sep 9, 2013 at 01:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
fl0w
Good attitude about it ;o you'll learn fast that way. :3
Originally Posted by Trick View Post
I'm sorry iemagazine, but I have no art skills whatsoever. I can't even draw stick figures properly (they literally end up looking like coincidentally-fused pieces of lizard poop).

I'll hit you up if the situation deems it necessary.
-----
Also, regarding my in-game test, I have to admit that I had a rather hard time adjusting to [Secret]'s standard playing style, but I honestly had a lot of fun wrapping myself around the whole concept of "relaxed" fighting, even though it led to me losing against Metri.

Perhaps with frequent usage of this style as well as tutelage from you bros, I'll be able to utilize the relaxed style to deadly effect in no-time.

I'm not against getting my ass kicked for the purpose of improvement, and I'm more than happy to adjust if it's for my betterment.

You sir, are the most nice, cool and just, ugh. You're fucking awesome. Best person I ever met on the internet so far.