Toribash
If I could get a load of unlocks on PPD I would give everyone 100k ;p
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
Originally Posted by RussianFail View Post
What's a ppd?

Pay per download monetizing method. You know when you have to fill out a survey before downloading things sometimes on sites like sharecash, fileice etc? Yeah that. Each time a lead is completed and the file is downloaded, you get paid. The price you get paid varies from what country it was downloaded from, French leads have the best payouts.

But it takes a long time setting up, finding a good unsaturated niche, creating a website (optional) and then creating a believable youtube video (if your advertising something like a fake game hack or something) and then rank the youtube video buy purchasing high retention views. After that you just wait and see if people go for it or not. It is very frustraing though and takes dedication to set up.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
Originally Posted by Albus View Post
Pay per download monetizing method. You know when you have to fill out a survey before downloading things sometimes on sites like sharecash, fileice etc? Yeah that. Each time a lead is completed and the file is downloaded, you get paid. The price you get paid varies from what country it was downloaded from, French leads have the best payouts.

But it takes a long time setting up, finding a good unsaturated niche, creating a website (optional) and then creating a believable youtube video (if your advertising something like a fake game hack or something) and then rank the youtube video buy purchasing high retention views. After that you just wait and see if people go for it or not. It is very frustraing though and takes dedication to set up.

LOOL, I HATE DEM FREAKING SURVEYS XD

Originally Posted by Vordred View Post
I'm not even sure if I'm spending it on TC.

DONT SPEND ON TC!!!! If you want spend like 10 US$ MAX! In my opinion, spending real money in game money is a little dum. But spending few money in money game is acceptable. BUT... is only my opinion right.
[Aether] l [TW] l [TABD]
Aether is recruiting!
To me its alright as long ad you don't go overboard. Max is around 60 US bucks, becuase its like buying a game for your console. You do buy tv, remember, sharing is caring ;o
So here's the down low, we need tc for our members and to provide tc (aka tourneys)and a clan vid for the expansion of recalectsion for the clan, giving us new members, giving us even more interest and buzz

Where in the fuck do we start? xD