Toribash
Alright. About the wushu skill, I've been working on it slowly when I can. And about the fanboy its like 1/4 that plus I figured that since wushu is a pretty skilled based and fun mod and RA was the only clan that I knew was wushu based (at the time) that I'd join it. Plus I've met quite a few members like I said so that influenced me more or less.
Pwnzafahra: master has given pwnzy a sock pwnzy is a free tori
Dealt with some of the apps (no'd). Didn't have time to review them before. Didn't find elliot's app so: No for now, come again later, when you think you've improved. Sissykick is still a bit of a loose end at the moment so we'll deal with you some more, even when most of us are busy with the end of the summer and all.

Originally Posted by snake View Post
classic folder lacks fl0w and RA replays we need one i guess to represent both lol

Wot? What classic folder? ;d
But why's the rum gone? :v
Hey guys, I'd like to apply.

My name is David, and I'm 20-year-old university student from Hungary.
Some of you might know me, since I've been playing Toribash since '09 more or less regularly and I'm the friend-making type (Hey Editz ;]). I was (and still am) a die-hard wushu fanatic right from the start, it's probably the mod i've played 90% of my matches in to date. I wouldn't call myself an overly stylish or polished player, but I have my moments.
My clan history isn't too long. Death Plague, fl0w and Inq are the ones I feel are worth mentioning. I've been one of the earliest members of Death Plague, and served as it's leader for quite a while (joined up in 09, had one minor pause, then went back to lead them). I'm a loyal person, but DP is pretty much dead now despite my efforts, so I'm looking for a new community to take part in.
I've been watching RA for a long time now. It's affinity for wushu, the smoothness of it's organization and the friendly members all made a great impression on me, and I think I'd be able to fit in.
I don't have real achievements to speak of, other than holding a global rank near 20 and the wushu3.tbm rank 1 for about 6 months. I know rank doesn't matter, but dang it felt good. :P
I'm okay at using GIMP, I can make some neat GFX stuff, some textures, whatever I need at that moment.
My current set is self-made, and I've also made this set for sale a while back: http://game1.toribash.com/~hampa/sho...d.php?t=358607
Well, I hope I mentioned everything important. If I left something out, let me know. Replays below, thanks for reading. I hope you'll accept me =]

Nice app, we'll open a thread and talk. Find us in-game in the meanwhile, will probably speed the process as more people gain opinion. And give me more replays like that 'wushumoment1', i want to see that more often ;d ~vam

Found a few more replays. =) ~ynv
Attached Files
ynva_onid1.rpl (88.4 KB, 6 views)
ynvaser_classy_1.rpl (88.2 KB, 5 views)
ynvaser_wushumoment1.rpl (87.7 KB, 14 views)
ynva11122222.rpl (87.5 KB, 6 views)
ynvaser_dodgy_dodgy.rpl (82.5 KB, 6 views)
ynvaser_wushumoment2.rpl (90.7 KB, 7 views)
ynvaser_cannonball_mp.rpl (115.7 KB, 5 views)
ynvaser_cannonball2_mp.rpl (71.3 KB, 5 views)
ynvaser_wushukido.rpl (74.4 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by ynvaser; Aug 27, 2013 at 04:56 AM.
Well I like you too.

Thanks for the invite guys. I won't let you down.
Last edited by ynvaser; Aug 30, 2013 at 12:38 AM.
RelaxAll Application
Hello my name is torigod08 black belt good at wushu, mushu and at times ninjutsu. i want to join a clan because i dont have many friends and alot of people call me retarded and noobish because they lose to me. People also tell me alot ill never be accepted into a clan unless i know them really well. I am friends with Xhiba though. (forgot how to post replays) I did a parkour replay with oblivion and he said i did amazing. I played wushu and won by doing a backflip to avoid a kick. then a lucky ninjutsu where i landed and he launched at me i ducked and he dqed.
-----
heres 2 replays i found

no.
Attached Files
yea y.rpl (88.3 KB, 5 views)
yea.rpl (163.5 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by k6vamees; Aug 31, 2013 at 08:37 PM.
One of those replays wasn't in a wushu mod, and the other didn't demonstrate any exceptional wushu skills.

reread the first post