Toribash
View Poll Results: Which song will we use?
Celldweller - Tough Guy (Tim Ismag Remix)
10 Votes / 27.03%
AaA & Atom Bass - Feeling You
2 Votes / 5.41%
Bombs and Bottles - I Will Take You There (RoughMath Remix)
4 Votes / 10.81%
Awolnation - Sail (Unlimited Gravity Dubstep Remix)
14 Votes / 37.84%
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Can't Hold Us (Ray Volpe Dubstep Remix)
7 Votes / 18.92%
Another one. Suggest it here, with your replays.
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by masterx3 View Post
Heey guys! Thanks for accepting me as a trial member.
I hope i can do well here and become a permanent member soon

Welcome to the clan Fine Sir, It seems that you have nice Forum and ingame activity, keep it up and you will do quite well here.
-----
And Aiona I am pretty sure that counts as spam.
Last edited by Twat; Aug 24, 2013 at 06:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The bets that we had hosted was a success. Thank you everyone who participated in it and made an effort to host it well. I would also like to especially thank Kratos and Koop for having the initiative to global the server, hence making it so successful. Well done!

By the way, I also ha a few matches with Juliano before I gtg. He's a really good player. It's Metal's honor to have such a good player like him.

@Kersh Aiona is our ally so you have to forgive him sometimes.

@Aiona Hello bro. I appreciated the fact that you posted on Metal's clan thread, but maybe you could post slightly longer next time to prevent spam? Thanks (;
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
Originally Posted by dealornot View Post
The bets that we had hosted was a success. Thank you everyone who participated in it and made an effort to host it well. I would also like to especially thank Kratos and Koop for having the initiative to global the server, hence making it so successful. Well done!

By the way, I also ha a few matches with Juliano before I gtg. He's a really good player. It's Metal's honor to have such a good player like him.

@Aiona Hello bro. I appreciated the fact that you posted on Metal's clan thread, but maybe you could post slightly longer next time to prevent spam? Thanks (;

Wow thanks you are really good too bro, i'm still not too good in abd but i will start to play it etc.
Also: I will post replays here soon! :P
I suck.
Originally Posted by masterx3 View Post
Heey guys! Thanks for accepting me as a trial member.
I hope i can do well here and become a permanent member soon

Np, you seems a excelent member, i want you to give your best and then, you'll be accepted as full member for surely...

Yeah yeah, but not that much.
======================
Btw guys, i just would like to say thx for participate of our bet room today, that was pretty fun and cool, it lasted more than 2 hours and we also have got 9k to the clan, sorry, it'd be 14k, 15k... but well, risky is risky. We should do it soon again. It gives a lot of Tc and increase our popularity as fuck.
Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
Np, you seems a excelent member, i want you to give your best and then, you'll be accepted as full member for surely...

Yeah yeah, but not that much.
======================
Btw guys, i just would like to say thx for participate of our bet room today, that was pretty fun and cool, it lasted more than 2 hours and we also have got 9k to the clan, sorry, it'd be 14k, 15k... but well, risky is risky. We should do it soon again. It gives a lot of Tc and increase our popularity as fuck.

Glad to see that hosting bets would increase our popularity and earn us tc. This proves the the clan is really active, in terms of ingame and on forums. Good job guys! I will try to duel to earn tc for the clan, so not to worry.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
Well that was a huge success for the clan. I am truly glad that we finally managed to host a betting server. I am so sorry that my ingame activity has dropped and I couldnt help the clan.
Welcome our new members! I hope we can get along and lets hope that you willsoon join the family.
CREAM ON !

thank you ;)
Welcome master, hope you have a good time in metal too

Any one know how to spar like a beast? Can any one teach me how to spar, people asking me wana spar? Oh shame i dont know how to spar :<

Possesed dont worry.. you are really active here, it do help too
Last edited by KooopeR; Aug 24, 2013 at 11:48 AM.
Dead...

Thank you ;)
Dead...