Toribash
View Poll Results: Which song will we use?
Celldweller - Tough Guy (Tim Ismag Remix)
10 Votes / 27.03%
AaA & Atom Bass - Feeling You
2 Votes / 5.41%
Bombs and Bottles - I Will Take You There (RoughMath Remix)
4 Votes / 10.81%
Awolnation - Sail (Unlimited Gravity Dubstep Remix)
14 Votes / 37.84%
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Can't Hold Us (Ray Volpe Dubstep Remix)
7 Votes / 18.92%
Another one. Suggest it here, with your replays.
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well I have only dueled with 77077 ( won 1k) and many duels with my friend x-ray ( total is unknown).
Also I want to sell some art (3 heads) and a flame. Anyone who want to do this for me ( and getting some tc for doing so pm me :3).
Nooo cocacobra dont fall to the hands of LoL! It will destroy your life!! (been there done that, started LoL before season 1 had started sold my acc for 300€, best thing I ever did, worst community, worst players.��)
Last edited by Possesed; Aug 21, 2013 at 09:02 AM.
CREAM ON !
Originally Posted by Possesed View Post
Well I have only dueled with 77077 ( won 1k) and many duels with my friend x-ray ( total is unknown).
Also I want to sell some art (3 heads) and a flame. Anyone who want to do this for me ( and getting some tc for doing so pm me :3).
Nooo cocacobra dont fall to the hands of LoL! It will destroy your life!! (been there done that, started LoL before season 1 had started sold my acc for 300€, best thing I ever did, worst community, worst players.��)

Woah, you managed to duel 77077? You have lots of potential my friend. Anyway, thanks for doing a part for the clan by duelling (:

Too bad I lost a 10k duel to some alt yesterday, he was pretty good and I liked his way of playing though. He kind of ended my streak :c

@Cobra Nice signature. You love LoL?
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
:3 77077 wasnt a hard one, the only people with which I have problem winning are point holders and mastergabe :P
CREAM ON !
:3 77077 wasnt a hard one, the only people with which I have problem winning are point holders and mastergabe :P

Well, I wouldn't agree on that. 77077 is a really hard opponent to beat, even for me. Although he can be a dickhead sometimes, he really is a fun guy to duel and play with. He used to be my good friend, but not now anymore.
Ex-Gamemaster
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
Price check megathread isn't responded to enough. Also 1st replay for the video is right here. It's pretty fast so I'd some slow-mo or even some CC because those are two 3dm booms in the width of like 100 frames.

P.S. Check out my new signature. I'm a genius, but I wish there was more lines, I could've elaborated A LOT more.

That 2nd kick was really on the money coca got any more?
-----
Originally Posted by dealornot View Post
Well, I wouldn't agree on that. 77077 is a really hard opponent to beat, even for me. Although he can be a dickhead sometimes, he really is a fun guy to duel and play with. He used to be my good friend, but not now anymore.

Yeah he's a pretty sore loser sometimes but he's alright. He's not the type that ragequits midgame(at least not with me) you just have to deal with him calling you names and such. lol
Last edited by illv; Aug 21, 2013 at 02:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I turned off the light at the end of the tunnel.
Originally Posted by illv View Post
Yeah he's a pretty sore loser sometimes but he's alright. He's not the type that ragequits midgame(at least not with me) you just have to deal with him calling you names and such. lol

Yes, he's a sore loser at times, reason is probably because he either he got dm-ed or he lost to a 'noob' in his opinion. I know him too well. He doesn't ragequit. He never says 'gg' but that doesn't make him a rager. He likes to improvise his moves and such, so that he can perform better next time with the person he feels is good in a certain mod. I'm thinking of letting him join Metal if it's alright with it. He's a good player.
Ex-Gamemaster
Originally Posted by dealornot View Post
Yes, he's a sore loser at times, reason is probably because he either he got dm-ed or he lost to a 'noob' in his opinion. I know him too well. He doesn't ragequit. He never says 'gg' but that doesn't make him a rager. He likes to improvise his moves and such, so that he can perform better next time with the person he feels is good in a certain mod. I'm thinking of letting him join Metal if it's alright with it. He's a good player.

Yeah lol, and I love it when he dq's and says something like "luck" or whatever. It's your call deal. I don't know if he's forum active. I really don't see him posting on threads.
I turned off the light at the end of the tunnel.
Originally Posted by illv View Post
Yeah lol, and I love it when he dq's and says something like "luck" or whatever. It's your call deal. I don't know if he's forum active. I really don't see him posting on threads.

Agree. He always call it 'luck' when he's dq-ed or dm-ed. Anyway, I don't think it's my call illv, it's actually Kratos' and Speed's decision. The most I can do is invite him after asking both of them.
Ex-Gamemaster
In my duel with him he was pretty cool I wanted in the beginning3k but we agreed on 1k, he was pretty cool no raging. If he is forum active why not? Also I checked out vL they are a pretty strong clan, many good players.
CREAM ON !
In my duel with him he was pretty cool I wanted in the beginning3k but we agreed on 1k, he was pretty cool no raging. If he is forum active why not? Also I checked out vL they are a pretty strong clan, many good players.

Not only that, but they have Rhythm. He used to be rank 1 in ABD, and he probably might still be rank 1 until now. The leaders of [vL] are smart too. They grasp the opportunity to invite members which have a lot of potential to join their clan once they are clanless. Maybe Metal should do the same thing :x
Ex-Gamemaster