Toribash
View Poll Results: Should i use this song?
Yes
2 Votes / 50.00%
No
2 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by hidingwarior View Post
uloveme

I actually laughed out loud when I saw this.

All I have to say is good luck. Rofl.
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post

ok thats enough invading. and who cares what you think anyways
GET THE HELL OFF OUR FORUM ASSHOLE.

You delete my post on your forum yet you expect to freely post here? No, that isn't how it works.
war?
I really think we should reconsider this guys.

We have been letting these guys post freely on our clan forum. I made one post that wasn't even inflamatory on their forum and it got deleted. That really pisses me off. If they do that, they clearly have no intentions of "becoming friends" they just want a war. Well when they're being like that, why should we give them what they want??

Again, it's up to you guys, but I'm just throwing that out there.
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post

We don't give a shit. Get off our forum.
I don't care what it is you posted, you are never to post here again. You delete my posts even when they aren't inflamatory yet you expect me to let you freely post here? That isn't how it works. Get out.
Last edited by hidingwarior; Sep 15, 2008 at 02:35 PM.
okay so i havnt insulted anyone so far... but this guy kitfox is pissing me off with his invading and his pathetic comentaries.... it's like so dang inmature... not that i care what he says tho. i mean wtf xD someone put something in his mouth, my zip is stuck.

ok going back to the recruit thread, i dunno who uloveme is so xD ionno... and shad is good to me, i say yes
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
if there ends up being a war i handle taekkyon.
Hiding, dont get pissed, these guys aint worth shit of your nor any of this clan's time.
Taco, i feel sorry for you, i thought you were a nice person, i actually was sad when you left the clan... foolish me.
Kitfox and Twitch... fuk off, after this is over we dont wanna hear from you ever again, nor from Taco Nor any of your members, dont talk about us, dont think about us, dont even watch our clan's name on the scrolling down screen. We had nothing but good time until you appeared, and please stop posting in our clan, cleaning your stupid words isnt our job.
Last edited by Sangriento; Sep 15, 2008 at 06:35 PM.
i have no intentions to stand their pathetic attempts to revive throught the attacks to a respectable clan as ours, and i'm sorry for thinking that taco wasnt gonna be an ass along with them. I'm disappointed.
however i see what you're saying and i agree, it's not what they want what we will give, and these are not good causes to start a war.
Last edited by Sangriento; Sep 15, 2008 at 06:35 PM.
Originally Posted by hidingwarior View Post
GET THE HELL OFF OUR FORUM ASSHOLE.

You delete my post on your forum yet you expect to freely post here? No, that isn't how it works.

Why don't you check the forum dumbass, your post was deleted by Taco, not me, and I just restored it a half hour ago.