Toribash
View Poll Results: What do you do when a bear attacks?
Suplex the bear
24 Votes / 42.86%
Play dead
3 Votes / 5.36%
Climb a tree
0 Votes / 0%
Shovel the bear out of the ring
10 Votes / 17.86%
Challenge the bear to fisticuffs
11 Votes / 19.64%
Call in air support
8 Votes / 14.29%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

42 or the paintbrush used by Leonardo da Vinci to paint the Mona Lisa

the exact name bruh
Haha oh well. I requested a set but got no replies *sadface*
[Festus][Shmevin][Ferras][Lexx][Fancy][Soap][Kristis133][Ryan][SpaceLlama][Uric]
[Tripstone][TomWanks]
I made a set request and was handed shit :C
What happened to all the good artist
13chillz is busy too :C!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
Yeah, lane is right, I am also a set maker if you need a set kowla
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
What gender are you: Male
Do you understand how to work an oven: Kinda i broke the knob once, and the rest kinda flew off at me

If you have an exceptionaly delectable cookie recipe that you think we may find useful please explain the ingredients and cooking process: 2 cups of sugar, 1lb of butter, 5lbs of baking dough, a sloths blood, and chocolate chips.

What merit badges have you attained so far and what merit badges do you plan on working for: The "im not a slut" badge, and "OMG SHE WENT THERE" badge

Is it dobbys fault: it always dobbys fault... always.

Do you have any special expertise such as braiding hair, baking or sowing: i made a scarf while brading my grandmas pink hair.

Rewrite Abraham Lincolns famous speach as a incredibly descriptive recipe to bake our world renowned Wood Elf™ cookies: four cups of sugaros.
Why the fuck do you want to join a cookie-themed clan anyway: i like these bitches cookie dough.
Just a Simple man doing simple things.
Originally Posted by Mike60LeGacyX View Post
What gender are you: Male
Do you understand how to work an oven: Kinda i broke the knob once, and the rest kinda flew off at me

If you have an exceptionaly delectable cookie recipe that you think we may find useful please explain the ingredients and cooking process: 2 cups of sugar, 1lb of butter, 5lbs of baking dough, a sloths blood, and chocolate chips.

What merit badges have you attained so far and what merit badges do you plan on working for: The "im not a slut" badge, and "OMG SHE WENT THERE" badge

Is it dobbys fault: it always dobbys fault... always.

Do you have any special expertise such as braiding hair, baking or sowing: i made a scarf while brading my grandmas pink hair.

Rewrite Abraham Lincolns famous speach as a incredibly descriptive recipe to bake our world renowned Wood Elf™ cookies: four cups of sugaros.
Why the fuck do you want to join a cookie-themed clan anyway: i like these bitches cookie dough.

Baking dough? You cheat! No acceptance for someone who is willing to compromise the integrity of their cookies with flim-flam such a baking dough!
Originally Posted by elvis View Post
accepted.
welcome to raku

Accepted. Welcome to The Girl Scouts.
Oh, no! It's him! Goblin!
Originally Posted by Kowla View Post
Haha oh well. I requested a set but got no replies *sadface*

I'll make you a set if you want.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.