Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

XD haha. Sorry Vrad I haven't even told the clan what my real name is.

Here you go you lucky bastard. It is very rare I tell anyone my name online. So feel very blessed.

My name is Sam.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
I don't give a fuck if you know what I look like or not. Guess which person I am. Winner gets all the TC I have in my acct right now.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Hey guys i left that clan i just joined because i had a feeling you guys would say no and i had no chance but after kindlebob said maybe i could join the clan if i leave the other one so i did please tell me what you still think if i can join or not. Thank you for taking your time to read this
You have no TC, hilarious. You Volcom?
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandėr: No, they call it "Business Assets"
I think you are the dude in the blue t-shirt.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
That would be a cheap move. But of course most the clan won't let us hear their beautiful melodic voices, much less their angelic faces.
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandėr: No, they call it "Business Assets"
I am leanig towards no because I don't like how he just leaves clans, Im afraid he might do so for Zone. Im a maybe
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Ahh ... My first breath of freedom after experiencing my first ban!

I feel so vigorous ... and horny.

Originally Posted by Vradomor View Post
Timee you gotta stop brainwashing people with your heightened sexual prowess and godly utilities. That's just.... fantastically unfair

Fo shizzle, my Romanian nizzle.

Use what you've got, as they say.

All's fair in love/depraved sexual deviance and war, or so goes the old quote.
fl0w
Wow. no one even thought one of the girls could be me.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.