Toribash
Originally Posted by Facade
nice double post voltaire

TRIPLE
c-c-c-combo breaker
[SyN][Enigma][Inquisition][CREAM][Evil]
Originally Posted by Hobo View Post
If you'd like to listen to my application, feel free to click this.

I've never felt this way before. The lust, the heart dropping anxiety I get when I'm around you.. There's no other way around this. I just can't bare life - at all - without you. You're my passion, the only thing that keeps me breathing. As your fragrance seeps in through my nostrils I get this warm, safe, loved feeling. As I feel your soft skin, brushing against mine, the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end. For I know what you're here for. As we embrace we breathe heavily, wanting for the love of one another.Our eyes meet and see the stars our soul, the pure passion for one another. But we know it is forbidden. Oh woe is me! What must I do to love the. Who must I defy to obtain the heart of what I need! I cannot bare my life as is. You, me, the world, all that we could concur together. The pure envy and malice of those around us when we would be together, hand in hand as we stride past those who kept us apart. We would be infinite. Why must I ramble with such stupidity. I know it will never happen... I just, I can't.. you're my everything. And I as for you... And without you, I am nothing. I love you spaghetti...

If I matter, here's who I am.

yeay gif bandwagon
Originally Posted by Hobo View Post
If you'd like to listen to my application, feel free to click this.

I've never felt this way before. The lust, the heart dropping anxiety I get when I'm around you.. There's no other way around this. I just can't bare life - at all - without you. You're my passion, the only thing that keeps me breathing. As your fragrance seeps in through my nostrils I get this warm, safe, loved feeling. As I feel your soft skin, brushing against mine, the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end. For I know what you're here for. As we embrace we breathe heavily, wanting for the love of one another.Our eyes meet and see the stars our soul, the pure passion for one another. But we know it is forbidden. Oh woe is me! What must I do to love the. Who must I defy to obtain the heart of what I need! I cannot bare my life as is. You, me, the world, all that we could concur together. The pure envy and malice of those around us when we would be together, hand in hand as we stride past those who kept us apart. We would be infinite. Why must I ramble with such stupidity. I know it will never happen... I just, I can't.. you're my everything. And I as for you... And without you, I am nothing. I love you spaghetti...

If I matter, here's who I am.

Yes.
Welcome to Enigma.
:3
|Engima|Art|Manga|Anime|
Thanks guys, I didn't expect so many yes' even after I got in to the clan.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
I think you'll be an excellent addition to Enigma .

But you must first have a pig avvy for me to accept you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]