Toribash
You are bannned from ever trying to join Secret again, same as you're not allowed to post here anymore. If you do you'll be reported for insulting members, and invading this very clan.
Kamekiche, I would love to reject you for not paying attention to the first post but your application was well thought out (and that happen seldom), so I'm willing to give you another chance in re-applying after reading the entire first post.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Kamekiche, I would love to reject you for not paying attention to the first post but your application was well thought out (and that happen seldom), so I'm willing to give you another chance in re-applying after reading the entire first post.

hmmm ok...thanks
another thing, shadow102 applied for urban around the same time he did for secret. thought id throw that out there.
Last edited by Mystery; Jul 24, 2013 at 08:44 PM.
Name: Jesse XXXXXXX
Belt: 3nd Dan Black belt
Mods:Aikido,
Clan History: Energy
Who recruited you: No one just was interested
Reason For applying: I always wanted to be apart of secret
"I have read and will abide by the 'rules of Secret' list.": (yes/no) yes
"I have a black belt or higher and 100+ post": (yes/no) no I have 16 because I dont post much but I do get on the fourms
2 Multilpayer Replays:I dont know how,
Extend your app a lot more, because this one looks like you're applying to a cheap-shit clan that will accept anyone just to have as much members as possible.

Also, read the front page more thoroughly.
Last edited by Metriakon; Jul 27, 2013 at 06:26 PM.
sgtdemon, denied.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by Metriakon View Post
Extend your app a lot more, because this one looks like you're applying to a cheap-shit clan that will accept anyone just to have as much members as possible.

Also, read the front page more thoroughly.

what hes saying is, you need to do more research before reapplying, even if we allow it.