Toribash
Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
Hello guys, if you could please take this to private message that would be fantastic.

I just repeated what I said in a chat with him. Others will get a better understanding of this situation. Anyhow those were the last words and stuff. So it is not a problem anymore. Thanks.

It is Alex birthday today. According to facebook. Happy birthday.
Sicks, have you heard of "Attack on titan"? It is a pretty cool anime. One of my best friends told me to watch it. He told me it is already his favorite so I gave it a try and it was actually interesting. 13 episodes are out already.
Last edited by Uberis; Jul 13, 2013 at 11:50 PM.
Ah yes, Shingeki no Kyojin, it's a big hit around here too. I'd keep it until the hype went down so I won't be disappointed in case its not of my taste, lol.

Can't really recommend anything from last season except that, or maybe Valvrave if you're into mecha, the rest is a bit heavy with Japanese inclination it might be hard to understand.

EDIT: Oh and apparently there are currently 14 episodes in total, the latest being episode 13.5 instead of 14, it might be a recap or an ova but not a bad idea to see and check what it is.
Last edited by Sicks; Jul 14, 2013 at 12:11 AM.
Sorry for not posting in some time, Was rather busy with some "self" projects & some music. Sorry I didn't give you guys a head's up :C

So are we going to give it a crack for this years Comp? I mean like can 3 of us even play all the mods?
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Self project huh.....
If you know what I mean. :3

I tried playing again few days ago and see myself humiliated by newbie white and yellow belts.
If I can, let's do it for fun, don't think too much about winning.
How do you deal with boredom, rainny days, and lack of motivation to do anything new (like play a new game, start a new tv show, watch new tv programmes) ?
help me please Q.Q
> Piratez
Well I spend most of my time playing video games, if at some cases I'm unable to play I always have something to do.
I'm currently playing Bioshock Infinite and Okami HD on Ps3, when I feel bored I check the news about video games on internet, reading new update of fanfic Manly Guys Doing Manly Things, playing Tekken at local arcade, watching anime or comedy shows on youtube. I also collect figures and stuff like that, tending to it can take a whole day.
Other than that, I usually help Ma with housework, help her fill out daily crossword, or chatting with friends on Facebook.
If everything fails I lay on my bed and close my eyes, I fall asleep quite easily.
Last edited by Sicks; Jul 15, 2013 at 04:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump