Toribash
Originally Posted by LagSwitch View Post
I've been doing it all week. The only ones interested are green belts.

That made me lol.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post
That made me lol.

That makes me Q_Q.
I guess I'll try to make sure that people don't forget about Ethr's existence. That all I really seem to be doing.
NOODLE ARMS
That makes me Q_Q.
I guess I'll try to make sure that people don't forget about Ethr's existence. That all I really seem to be doing.

Try to recruit in the ultimate servers (3rd dan and above) or possibly even the black belt servers if you see players in there.

Best Laugh

Originally Posted by Nijia View Post
Lol, no one plays in those servers

Russians do sometimes. Alright, I'm gonna go F**k with ranks now.

EDIT: Still not working. Also, seems ave left again so I'll just put lag up to leader and he can do it.
I have a Brown belt applicant um idk if i should ask him to post an app or what.
-----
Username is M0D
-----
ok scratch that he is an alt, i know his main, his main is about 400 games off 2nd dan but and has 7 posts but i feel like having another member might be good.
Last edited by Grim; Jun 28, 2013 at 03:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
7 posts = ehhhhhh

I like forum active people. But I guess you might want some ingame people. But I still prefere forum active.
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Jhonmorson was interested in applying last night. And nijia, do you think being forum active really matters anymore?
NOODLE ARMS
Jhonmorson was interested in applying last night. And nijia, do you think being forum active really matters anymore?

i'd say it does. It's our main problem. Guys check the app thread.

Well, I only go on the forums, when I've gone online, I don't see anyone on, so I feel we are mostly forum. I like the forums, that's what I do
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆