Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Look all members
Originally Posted by xFlame View Post
omg guys.. pick a clan that wud show to a fight -.- i say if we shud war these shud be the people:

Relax All
Phantom
Dat
TTF
Urban
BNCY
Discount_Death
Mafia
Most wanted
No
MAD
Rawr
Sheep****look

guardian might challenge u to war
Taylor Gang or Die
Wuh..."might"?

And wouldn't considering going to war against MAD be a severe case of bad judgement?
Originally Posted by Darkslayerx View Post
guardian might challenge u to war

Fuck that shit. All they do is challenge everyone. If they challenge, they challenge, nothing to it. There's no big deal.

Edit: lol bncy, srsly?
Last edited by Kips; Sep 6, 2008 at 08:32 PM.
omg !!!! stop it dark ! your putting this thread in all the clans that are in the list , im going to say for a 1000 time this isent a war !!!!! some member said that for fun ! no hard feelings sheep .
@ dark : STOP DOING THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
omg guys.. pick a clan that wud show to a fight -.- i say if we shud war these shud be the people:

Cool me fink u shud war with all veese peeple ur caln is so tite I fink bncy members are crapping vemselves.

plz dont war us!!

sweet jesuse pweese

/edit >>>>>phew false alarm <<<<<
Last edited by Velve; Sep 6, 2008 at 09:34 PM.
..|.,
U1V1
Lol.

(I AM ADMONISTRATOR ON THESE BOARDS AND HAVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE ONE WORD POSTS SO FUCK ME.)
Originally Posted by CMon View Post
FUCK ME

Gladly.

(OMFG ONE-WORD POST)
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Alright, listen up, ignore Darkf**k over here
Everytime we had a clan war, the other clan dosn't show up, so we made that list, that tells us the clans that will show up, so all who are in that list are good clans

oh yeah, up there? that's no-balls Shadowmage, we kicked him, so he started spamming this list to everybody