Toribash
@Count That video was freaking insane. I will try to change my server if it is free, If not I will make a new character to play with you guys.
-----
I went to change my server, and then once I did it would not let me log in.
Last edited by dannyrug; May 28, 2013 at 04:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
A hasbeen like the rest
Originally Posted by dannyrug View Post
@Count That video was freaking insane. I will try to change my server if it is free, If not I will make a new character to play with you guys.
-----
I went to change my server, and then once I did it would not let me log in.

That's because you need to make a new account for the EU West, accounts are saved onto servers
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
That's because you need to make a new account for the EU West, accounts are saved onto servers

I will make a new account as soon as you respond, what should my name be
-----
I sent you a friend request soul. Do you think you can make a smurf for me so I don't get my ass handed to me?
Last edited by dannyrug; May 28, 2013 at 06:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
A hasbeen like the rest
@danny: add me (nick: count3rl33), I also have a smurf on which we can play together.
@soul: twitch is an awesome adc, used to play botlane with a friend of mine in different combinations (twitch+soraka=hard harras, sustain and good all-in-abilities. Other mentionable combinations are blitz+twitch or leona+twitch. but always make sure that your supp got a pink ward in order to counterward the lane). Imma go for Fizz and probably the TPA Mundo skin ;)
btw, wanna play some rounds soon?

#edit: anyone of you watching dr. house? just finished the 5th season and it's awesome.
Originally Posted by count3rl33 View Post
@danny: add me (nick: count3rl33), I also have a smurf on which we can play together.
@soul: twitch is an awesome adc, used to play botlane with a friend of mine in different combinations (twitch+soraka=hard harras, sustain and good all-in-abilities. Other mentionable combinations are blitz+twitch or leona+twitch. but always make sure that your supp got a pink ward in order to counterward the lane). Imma go for Fizz and probably the TPA Mundo skin ;)
btw, wanna play some rounds soon?

#edit: anyone of you watching dr. house? just finished the 5th season and it's awesome.

I hope you want to play with me because to be very honest, I just want to play Twitch Bot and actually feel like an ADC
because in solo que I always get morons