Toribash
Hello everybody,
Just wanted to let you guys know of a new MORPG type game coming up. It's called Pliza Online, and the team is very kind and helpful. The website is http://www.plizaonline.com/

If you could check it out, it would mean a lot. The Alpha release will be on the 29th of July. I suppose you could contact me with any queries.

Thank you
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
Originally Posted by Anaklusmos View Post
Hello everybody,
Just wanted to let you guys know of a new MORPG type game coming up. It's called Pliza Online, and the team is very kind and helpful. The website is http://www.plizaonline.com/

If you could check it out, it would mean a lot. The Alpha release will be on the 29th of July. I suppose you could contact me with any queries.

Thank you

Looks awful and not really the kind of game I enjoy.

Also, are you still anak? That post structure almost looks like from a spambot. xP

Not to mention that that site only contains a countdown, annoying music and nothing else. Some informations about the game would be quite nice. >_>
Last edited by Pitch; Jul 5, 2013 at 09:19 PM.
I know about the countdown, it counts down to the date of the Alpha release Sorry about the format >.> But did you try checking out the facebook and twitter links for the information?
Started to play Skyrim like third time, now with mods, (frostfall - hypothermia camping survival; Unofficial skyrim patch; Helgen Reborn; Lush trees and grass; Cold skyrim ENB; Other Graphic mods) Already enjoying, now I chose redguard race.
Aaah, all those games I can't play. I will upgrade my PC but it won't be soon. And when I do that I'm get some newer games.

But I still want Watch Dogs (when it's out of course)
Ryse: Son of Rome (When it's out)
Rome:Total War 2 (When it's out)
Mirror's Edge 2 (also when it's out)
and loads of other games...!
Originally Posted by Mccqa View Post
Started to play Skyrim like third time, now with mods, (frostfall - hypothermia camping survival; Unofficial skyrim patch; Helgen Reborn; Lush trees and grass; Cold skyrim ENB; Other Graphic mods) Already enjoying, now I chose redguard race.

My current Skyrim mods:

- No Spinning Death Animations
- The Dance of Death
- Skyrim Unlimited Rings and Amulets
- Deadly Mutilation
- Dual Wield Parrying
- Achieve That
- Skyrim Community Uncapper
- ApachiiSkyHair
- Beards - High Resolution
- Frostfall
- Apocalypse Spell Pack
- Forgotten Magic
- Midas Magic
- CBBE
- T3nd0s Skyrim Redone
- ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer
- Categorized Favorites Menu
- Race Menu
- SkyUI
- ACE - BYOG - Balance Your Own Game
- Enhanced Blood Textures

Originally Posted by Dzajko56 View Post
Aaah, all those games I can't play. I will upgrade my PC but it won't be soon. And when I do that I'm get some newer games.

But I still want Watch Dogs (when it's out of course)
Ryse: Son of Rome (When it's out)
Rome:Total War 2 (When it's out)
Mirror's Edge 2 (also when it's out)
and loads of other games...!

Luckily I have a PS3, since my PC probably also isn't able to handle Watch Dogs on highest graphics :c

Also, I've finished Bioshock Infinite some days ago, and got to say that I don't really get why it got such a high metascore; it didn't really feel Bioshock-y at all (well, you still had some kind of plasmids and at the end of infinite you also have something, but I won't spoil anything )

I mean, CoD like enemy waves, you only had normal humans as enemies (you were actually only killing cops and resistance fighters), no horror elements, dimension warps (), disappointing end, story wasn't good at all IMO

Also, while the game tried to make the impression that the world has room to explore and stuff, it were more or less only a few houses, and not really an open world at all. Not to mention that almost always when you had a skyrail at your current location you had to use it sooner or later.

Another really annoying thing was, that, most of the fighting scenes were obvious, like you were walking and suddenly an open area appears with a skyrail and some weapons around. You always had a fight there then or maybe after you had to do something else first and then returned to the place.

That girl also was quite annoying, you pretty much had infinite ammo and stuff.
I think Pitch has morphed into LT. That post O.o...

Anyways, I've been playing a lot of Napoleonic Wars recently. It's fun, but it has a fairly derpy engine, so sometimes the physics of musket shots, etc., can be quite annoying.

Who's looking forward to Bannerlord?!
Yeah, I wanted to mention Bannerlord, can't wait. But there aren't many news about it, staff posted few months ago that there will be info soon, yeah, right. Soooon.
Right, so I just got a good gaming laptop (Asus ROG G55). Specs are here.

I've never had a gaming computer until now. I haven't been able to play PC games(except on the lowest settings possible) from about 2006 until this moment). Luckily I have every Playstation(except the Vita), so I've played most multiplat games that were worth playing during that time. That being said, I've missed a whole lot of PC exclusives. So guys, tell me what are your favorite modern PC games, so I could attempt and get up to speed
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT