Toribash
it rained all day
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Honestly, the end of the weekend just means the week, which is just leading up to another weekend.

Shits repetitive, yo.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
It's gonna rain all week in Australia, damn Winter.
I like Winter, but not when I'm outside.
I plan on studying abroad next summer but, i cant decide on if I should go to Australia or Israel.
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

kball: I spent a few weeks in Israel. It was extremely fun, but when I went I decided that it wasn't a place that would be good to study at. I think yuo should go to Aussie!
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Originally Posted by Kingsta View Post
Your VIP set is looking pretty good dude, Good job

thank you tamakuu made it

Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
kball: I spent a few weeks in Israel. It was extremely fun, but when I went I decided that it wasn't a place that would be good to study at. I think yuo should go to Aussie!

why didn't you like it?
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zoro, when you sendin' down some pimp shit for me? <3... Also, when you coming back to america, I'll visit you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin