Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Timeenator View Post
I've seen her mostly in "Community" (one of my favorite shows EVAHR; Abed is 1/16th Filipino. He is THAT awesome.)

Although I've also seen her in an episode of a certain web series (I forgot the name). She played an innocent farm girl applying to be a stripper (I think). Let's just say her assets were in full display (and I mean, FULL DISPLAY ... not NSFW-type full display though. Drat.) throughout most of the video.

DOOD. LINK ME NAO! Also Abed is cool cool cool. I love community, need season 4 here in Australia.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Originally Posted by Zanderhar View Post
So that's how that happened. I always thought it was from over indulging during Easter. all that chocolate...

Nah. You were overindulging on MY chocolate ... stick.

Anyways, even though this isn't the right thread for this question (forgive me), but when does the voting period for the proposed clan subtitle start?
fl0w
Well think if you we're in my position I don't know that you guys/girls would still want me now or if its wrong to abandon shield even though I do t know them very well yet I sstill wanna join you but.......
Thank God for Fox Philippines then.

Season 4 is coming to a close over here in the land of 7,101 islands. Can't wait for the next season.

I'mma go look for that link bro. Kindly keep your pants on ... for now.
-----
Here it is, Zander my bro from another continent-o:
http://www.comedycentral.com/cc-stud...ot-sluts--ep-1

Hope you like it.
I advise you to watch it sans pants.

-Edit-
Just fake the "verify your birth date" thingy.
Last edited by Trick; May 15, 2013 at 07:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
fl0w
Nah. You were overindulging on MY chocolate ... stick.

Anyways, even though this isn't the right thread for this question (forgive me), but when does the voting period for the proposed clan subtitle start?

When we have a couple more submissions.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Thank God for Fox Philippines then.

Season 4 is coming to a close over here in the land of 7,101 islands. Can't wait for the next season.

I'mma go look for that link bro. Kindly keep your pants on ... for now.
-----
Here it is, Zander my bro from another continent-o:
http://www.comedycentral.com/cc-stud...ot-sluts--ep-1

Hope you like it.
I advise you to watch it sans pants.

-Edit-
Just fake the &quot;verify your birth date&quot; thingy.

Cheers! And I don't need to fake it XD I'm an adult haha. My shout at the bar tonight!
Good for you then, in that case. I, on the other hand, still need to fake it though. I'm awesomely morally flexible that way.
fl0w
Good for you then, in that case. I, on the other hand, still need to fake it though. I'm awesomely morally flexible that way.

Pfft, morals. True Neutral. If it's a good idea, it's a good idea. I suppose we should get the conversation back to physics. Do you know what the formula for weight carried on the front of the body:back pain ratio is? we must attempt to solve it.
Originally Posted by Zanderhar
Pfft, morals. True Neutral. If it's a good idea, it's a good idea.

I didn't take the D&D Alignment quiz thingy, but I think I kinda fluctuate between Lawful and Chaotic Neutral. Meh. I'm fluctuatingly awesome like that.

Originally Posted by Zanderhar
I suppose we should get the conversation back to physics. Do you know what the formula for weight carried on the front of the body:back pain ratio is? we must attempt to solve it.

Bro ... we don't need to solve it. For phenomenon as majestic and awe-inspiring as this, there is no need to decode Mother Nature and God's way of showing off.

Let's just sit back and marvel at the natural beauty before us ... preferably sans pants.
Last edited by Trick; May 15, 2013 at 10:42 PM.
fl0w
Yea loving the new ranks. They seem really cool, and much more organized. Nice job de4th.
“Resignation is what kills people. Once they've rejected resignation, humans gain the privilege of making humanity their footpath.”