Toribash
I have not played Dead Island or any of the Bio Shock games. If I had to choose an all time favorite for the Xbox 360, it would have to be the Rainbow Six Vegas games, and the Halo franchise. I have so much fun on those games with friends, and the campaign for the Halo's were always good. I like Bungie a lot more than 343 Studios though.
A hasbeen like the rest
Ehh, i guess that i'll buy Dead island, seems an amazing game. Anyway, why we're talking about game in the chat thread, i'm surely that have a game thread lol.
lol this thread is full of random conversations. Ever conversation last like 2 pages, then it completely changes somehow
A hasbeen like the rest
Why don't we take this to the Games thread? Anyway, the good thing about Dead Island is the immersion of the game. Like you pay attention to your stamina, you have to hear zombies screams, it's a true survival game. Most of the time, I just run away, not fighting any zombie. That's how survival games should make you feel. The need for survival.

Helpful quote

I'm not a nerd. I'm a gamer.
Originally Posted by RangedThief3 View Post
Why don't we take this to the Games thread? Anyway, the good thing about Dead Island is the immersion of the game. Like you pay attention to your stamina, you have to hear zombies screams, it's a true survival game. Most of the time, I just run away, not fighting any zombie. That's how survival games should make you feel. The need for survival.

Lol, I like how you said lets move to the games thread then continued to talk about the games. It depends on if you like role-playing in games. You can chose the route you did and act like you are a true survivor of an apocalypse, or you can take the game route and just obliterate anything in your way. It really depends on the game, and your style of play.
A hasbeen like the rest
Hey Guardians, long time no see.
It's been a year since i last opened this forum. I see you have new members and many don't know me, and probably senior members didn't remember me.
But it's good to see this clan's still alive.
Oh my god. Blacky! First it was soul that came back and now it's you! I'm still wearing the last head you made me, I still think that it's damn epic. Thanks and welcome back
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Who are you again?
Lol
Probably no senior member has forgotten you.
Glad to see you Blacky.

Helpful quote

I'm not a nerd. I'm a gamer.